The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the CDS 1 2018 Admit Card for the upcoming exam of Combined Defence Services. The Admit card has been released on the official website of UPSC where candidates can easily download the admit card using their Registration number of Roll No. The CDS e-Admit Card is only available for the download from 10th of January till 4th February. Within this time, candidates are required to download their e-admit card else, they will not be allowed to download the admit card afterward.
How to Download CDS 1 2018 Admit Card:
The procedure to download the e-Admit card for CDS 1 2018 is simple and same as compared with the previous formats. But for the first time downloader, you can download the CDS 1 2018 Admit card through following steps:
- Visit the Official website of UPSC i.e. http://upsc.gov.in
- Click on “What’s new” section and you will find the “e – Admit Card: Combined Defence Services Examination (I), 2018”. Click on it!
- After you click on that page, you will be redirected to another landing page that will enclose the details of CDS 1 2018 along with a “Click Here” link. Click on that hyperlink.
- You will then be redirected to another link of https://upsconline.nic.in where you will e provided the similar page as shown previously. You need to click on the same link “Click Here” to download your CDS E-Admit card.
- You will be shown a page of Instructions that will include all the required instruction for the e-Admit card as well as CDS Exam. Once you read the instructions click on “YES” button at the bottom of the page.
- It will give you two options to download your CDS 1 2018 Admit card i.e By Registration ID and By Roll Number.
- In both the cases, you need to fill the respective Roll Number/Registration ID followed by your Date of Birth and a Captcha.
- Once you fill the details completely, you need to click on “SUBMIT” button. It will automatically open your e-Admit card that you can easily save in PDF format.
What if You Face Difficulty in Downloading CDS 2018 E-Admit Card:
Well, in general, you will not face any sort of technical issues while downloading your CDS 1 2018 Admit card. But even though if you find any of the technical issues consider the following points:
- The Online application to download e-Admit card is basically build to work efficiently on the Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox Browsers. Make sure you are having the latest versions of these browsers.
Read More: CDS 2 2018 Notification and Exam Date
- You can easily download the e-Admit card on the desktop, but when it comes to smartphones/tablets, you may encounter downloading issues. SO, you should prefer to download your CDS e-Admit card on the Windows OS on Desktop Machine.
- Even if you have followed the above-mentioned pointers and still you are not able to download your admit card, try clearing the cache and cookies of your browser.
- If the problem still persists, try to download the e-Admit card then please try to download the admit card using another computer machine.
While making repetitive attempts of downloading the e-Admit card, the UPSC server may block your system from making any further operations on the download page. So, to unblock you from downloading the CDS 1 2018 Admit Card, you need to reach the UPSC Administrator immediately through the email: email@example.com to unblock the downloading.