CDS 2 2017 Admit Card has been released by the UPSC. Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the CDS 2 2017 Admit Card which is going to be held on 19 November 2017. The CDS 2 will be held in different states consisting 41 centers, throughout the country. The UPSC has uploaded the e-Admit cards on their official website www.upsc.gov.in from where candidates can easily download their CDS 2 Admit Card.
How to Download CDS 2 2017 Admit Card
UPSC has allowed the candidates to download their Admit cards using their registration number or Roll Number. Follow these steps to download CDS 2 2017 Admit Card.
- Open the official website of UPSC: http://upsc.gov.in/
- You will see a section for Latest Updates. Click on the Notification for CDS 2 2017 Admit Card.
- You will get two options to download your e-Admit card: by Registration Number or by Roll Number.
- You need to select any of the two given options.
- Once you click on any of the two options, you need to submit your unique Registration/Roll number. Along with that you will be asked your DOB (Date of Birth) along with Captcha.
- Now once you click on the ‘SUBMIT’ button, you will get your e-Admit card. You need to download the admit card and take out its hard copy for the CDS exam.
- In case you forget your Registration ID/Roll number, you can click on the link mention below the Detail box.
Important Points to Know about CDS 2 2017 Admit Card
- All the candidates are informed that the UPSC will not deliver any hard admit cards to the candidates. You need to download it directly from the official website.
- If your photograph is not affixed in the admit card, please carry three (03) passport size photographs along with your ID proof at the time of Exam.
- All the candidates are requested to look at their e-Admit cards carefully and inform the concerned authority in case of any issue.
- E-Admit card is compulsory for every exam (General Knowledge, English and Mathematics).
All CDS 2 2017 Exam related instructions will be given at the Examination venue.
The UPSC has released the information that the Admit Card for CDS 2 2017 can be easily downloaded. But if somehow you find any issue in downloading your admit card, you can easily contact the UPSC Facilitation Counter during the working days. They have provided three telephone numbers: 011‐23385271, 011‐23381125 and 011‐23098543. You can contact them from 10 AM to 5 PM. If you want to send the written acknowledgment about your issue you can use their Fax no: 011‐23387310. Apart from that, they have even requested the candidates to share the issue at firstname.lastname@example.org in case they encounter any issue regarding their e-Admit cards.
How to Prepare for CDS 2 2017
Now as the CDS 2 2017 Admit Card has been released, candidates will start to find the right way to prepare for CDS 2 2017. We have already shared the study plan for CDS 2 which you can easily follow to crack CDS exam without any doubt. But while preparing for CDS exam, you need to keep some major points in your mind.
- Don’t just read everything; instead, try to recall what you have learned.
- Focus on weak subjects. It will allow you score good marks collectively.
- Plan your preparation according to the subjects. Avoid blending all of them.
- Maintain a proper time management as it will allow you to learn and revise multiple sections without any doubts and confusion.
- Be prepared for the CDS 2 2017 Exam mentally.
So, it’s time to prepare yourself as limited time is left for the preparation.