Indian Army recruits young cadets to join the Indian Defence Forces who undergo 4 years of vigorous training at National Defence Academy, Khadakwasla, Pune. This year, the NDA 2 2018 is the second opportunity for the young defence aspirants who keenly look forward to joining Indian Army, Indian Navy and Air Force. The NDA 1 2018 Notification has already been released by the UPSC. So, before the NDA 2 2018 Notification is released, you need to be prepared for the exam and some important points about the exam pattern and online application form.
So, here are the detailed information about the NDA 2 2018 Notification and Exam date related doubts.
About NDA Exam:
NDA Exam is conducted by UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) twice a year. The NDA 1 2018 Exam will be conducted on 22nd April which will be followed by the NDA 2 2018 Exam. The NDA Exam is conducted to recruit young defence aspirants to join one of the three Armed forces of India. The candidates who clear the written exam undergo SSB Interview which results in the recommendation of selected candidates.
Read More: NDA 1 2018 Notification and Exam Date
All the recommended candidates undergo a medical checkup. All the medically-fit candidates will be informed to join Indian Army, Indian Navy or Indian Air Force after 4 years of training at NDA, Khadakwasla, Pune.
Eligibility for NDA 2 2018 Exam
All the candidates must read the eligibility criteria before applying for NDA 2 2018 Exam. If you are not eligible for the notified application, you will not be allowed to fill the online form.
Educational Qualification: The students must be appearing or have passed the 12th class is eligible to apply for NDA Exam. For Indian Naval Academy and Air Force Academy, the candidates must have Physics and Maths as their compulsory subjects in 12th standard.
Age Limit: The candidates whose date of birth lied between 2nd January 2000 and 1st January 2003 are eligible to apply for the NDA 2 2018 Exam. Both the mentioned dates ate included in the eligibility criteria.
Important Dates for NDA 2 2018:
- The Notification will be released on: 6th June 2018
- Online Application will start from: 6th June 2018
- Last Date of Online Application Submission: 2nd July 2018
- Admit card will be available for download: 1-2 weeks before the Exam date.
- Examination Date: 9th September 2018
- Result Declaration Date: Last week of October 2018
Application Fee for NDA 2 2018:
Like every year, the UPSC makes fixes an application fee for the online form submission of NDA 2 2018. All the interested candidates will be charged INR 100/- as a standard application fee.
The NDA 2 2018 Application fees can be submitted via online mode or through offline Challan mode. You can use credit/debit card or net banking to submit your application fees via online mode. Apart from this, via offline mode, they will be required to submit the fees through SBI Bank Challan that needs to be submitted to your nearest SBI bank.
Important Points to Note about NDA 2 2018:
- There is no change in terms of syllabus, so the eligible candidates can start their preparation as soon as possible. This will help them build good command on the syllabus and score good marks.
- While online application submission, always takes a look at each and every part of the online form. In case you lead to an error in your online application, it may lead to your application rejection. So, ensure you fill each and every detail wisely.
- Prefer to submit the online application in the initial tenure of NDA 2 2018 Notification release. This will help you fill the online form conveniently. As you move towards the last date of form submission, you might face server issues.
- Check whether you are eligible as per the official notification is given by the UPSC. Many candidates fill the form without heeding on the official notification that results in their application rejection.
- Candidates are not required to send any hard copy of the online application. They can keep the hard copy with them as a reference for the future.
So, these are the information about NDA 2 2018 that you all must know before the official notification is released by the UPSC.