Captain Neikezhakuo Kenguruse is the name of that Indian hero who portrayed the image of that unsung hero who made the ultimate sacrifice for his country. Captain Neikezhakuo Kenguruse is the Mahavir Chakra holder and the Kargil Hero you haven’t heard of, and in this article, we will share a few facts about him.
Motivational Facts About Captain Neikezhakuo Kenguruse
1. Captain Neikezhakuo Kenguruse was the leader of the Ghatak Platoon.
2. During the Kargil War, his team was assigned a mission to capture the ‘Black Rock’ of the Drass Section. The mission was to attack the ingrained enemy troop armed on the top of the cliff.
3. During the encounter between the Ghatak Platoon and the enemy troop, an extreme firing made Captain Kenguruse injured. The main injury appeared to be in the abdomen.
4. Even with such intense injury and bleeding, Captain Kenguruse refused to go back. He led his army until they waved the victory sign.
5. On reaching the top of the cliff, Neikezhakuo faced a big rock that parted the troop from the enemy. When he was helping the entire troop to reach the rock, he felt slippery and thus removed his boots for a better grip.
6. Further, he continued the mission barefoot. He fired a rocket launcher at the enemy side and killed two infiltrators with the rifle. And the other two on a hand-to-hand counter.
7. Unfortunately, a hail of bullets made him fall off the cliff and lose his last breath.
8. It is also true that before the attack, Captain Neikezhakuo was capable of handling the entire enemy troop with his single hand only. This shows the courage and determination he had.
Captain Neikezhakuo Kenguruse is a figure of courage and bravery that made him the Kargil Hero and an inspiration for many people.