Every year lacks defence aspirants search for NDA Preparation tips that can help them crack NDA Exam with good score. The official notification of NDA 1 2018 is expected to be released in the starting days of January 2018 and the exam will be conducted in April. So, it’s important to plan your NDA preparation with the right strategy. A Step by Step guide for NDA is highly important to give a path to your preparation and score good marks in the NDA Exam.
Brief Information about NDA 1 2018
Before you understand the whole scenario of NDA Preparation, here is some important information about the upcoming NDA 1 2018 Exam. Here are the important dates and other information that can help you in building effective study plan for the upcoming NDA Exam.
- Online Registration Starts from: 10th January 2018
- Last Date of Online Registration: 5th February 2018
- Admit Cards available for Download from: 1st/2nd Week of April 2018
- Exam Date: 22nd April 2018
- Result Declaration of NDA 1 2018: May 2018
|Paper||Paper Name||Question Count||Marks|
NDA Preparation Tips for General Ability Paper:
The General Ability Paper of NDA consists of two sections i..e English and General Knowledge. All the candidates have the opportunity to score good marks with the help of one of the two sections merged within the single paper. But even to score high in NDA exam, you need to have some preparation tips. Below are the NDA Preparation tips for an individual section.
NDA Preparation Tips for English Section:
- Out of 150 questions, there will be nearly 50 questions on vocabulary and Grammar, so you can build your knowledge in early days of NDA preparation.
- Read Newspaper (Prefer The Hindu or The Indian Express) to boost your vocabulary and understanding level. There are synonyms and antonyms which are being derived from high-level English. So, write down the meaning of tough words, whenever you find them.
- Devote your daily time to error finding questions. This is the section where most of the candidates miss their marks. So, try to practice the error finding questions through previous year papers or mock test series.
- You need to start English preparation early as you can’t build your vocabulary and grammar in a month or two.
NDA Preparation Tips for General Knowledge Section:
For NDA Exam, the General Knowledge section consists of Physics, Chemistry, History, Geography, General Science and Current Affairs
- They cover 100 questions out of 150 questions in the General Ability Exam of NDA.
- Always stick to one NDA Preparation book and read it thoroughly. Shifting among different books will make you confuse.
- Try to solve practice set and find your learning with the final results. You can even try the online test series to track your efficiency.
- Try to revise your academic subjects well before the exam.
NDA Preparation Tips for Mathematics:
The mathematics subject is one of the highest scoring papers of NDA. All the aspirants must know that proper practice is highly required to boost your efficiency. Talking about the major topics of NDA Mathematics Paper, below are some important topics that you should heed the most.
The major topics of NDA Mathematics Exam includes Algebra, Trigonometry, Determinants and matrices, Analytical Geometry, Vector Algebra, Statistics and Probability, Differential calculus and Integral calculus
- Start with the basic concepts of all the major topics that are mentioned above. This will help you grow your quantitative ability and help you in quick solving.
- In most of the questions, the examiner will confuse you for the right answer. At that time, your basic concepts will help you find quick answers.
- For those who are not having much knowledge of mathematics, they must try to practice the previous year paper as much as they can.
- With each question comes a new trick that you can learn by solving more and more questions. Once you understand the command, you can easily solve the questions during the exam, with no time delay.
- Coaching might also help you in this, but for that, you need to start preparation in early days.
Points to Consider while Preparing for NDA 1 2018
Now you have an overview of how to prepare for individual papers of NDA, you need to keep some important points in your mind while following these NDA preparation tips.
- Always start with a well-managed time plan. It’s important to stick to that time plan to reach your milestone and cover almost every topic of the NDA Exam.
- It’s important to understand the format of question paper to build an effective preparation strategy. For that, you can take a look at NDA previous year papers to understand their exam pattern.
- Practice is as important as preparing for individual topics. The more you practice, the better your efficiency will be.
- To build high efficiency, you can try the online test series that can help you judge your efficiency and let you find your loopholes.
- Finally, it’s important to maintain your confidence level to remain energetic and efficient and crack the exam with good score.
Please let us know in case you want any further tips or suggestions in the comment section below. You can also drop us a mail at [email protected].