Indian Air Force is going to release the AFCAT 1 2020 Admit card on 4th February 2020. The candidates who have applied for the AFCAT Entry can download their admit card from afcat.cdac.in. You need to login to your account to download the admit card. On 1st of February, all of you will receive an intimation email from CDAC cell about the Admit card Download option, you can download your admit card afterward. Students who will be intimated through SMS or Email will be able to download the Admit Card for AFCAT 1 2020.
About AFCAT 1 2020 Exam
The AFCAT 1 2020 Exam will be conducted on the 22nd and 23rd February 2020. Candidates who have successfully downloaded their admit card will be permitted to attend the written exam. Currently, the “AFCAT 01/2020” tab shows that the online registration for AFCAT 01/2020 is closed. It will open on 1st of February to download the admit card.
AFCAT Exam Format
The AFCAT is conducted in two phases i.e. AFCAT Written Test and the EKT Written Test. The AFCAT is the objective type paper which is mandatory for all the aspirants who are appearing to join Indian Air Force as a commissioned Officer. The EKT (Engineering Knowledge Test) is applicable for candidates who have opted the Technical Branch in the Indian Air Force.
READ MORE: AFCAT 1 2020 Result – Coming Soon
Those who qualify the AFCAT written test but fail in EKT will only be able to join the Non-Technical branches. Those who qualify both AFCAT + EKT test will undergo SSB Interview for the technical branch.
AFCAT Exam Shifts
Every year, since the process of AFCAT Exam is migrated to the online platform, it is conducted in two shifts. The Shift -I start from 0800 hours whereas the Shift-II starts at 1230 hour. Your Date and shift will be clearly written in your Admit card. Hence you need to reach the AFCAT Exam centre before time.
How To Download AFCAT 1 2020 Admit Card
- All the candidates are required to visit the official website of the Indian Air Force to download the AFCAT Admit Card (01/2020).
- Once the link will be active, they need to click on the link “Candidate Login” that will take you to a login page for authentication
- You need to submit your login ID and password to enter your dashboard.
- Once you enter the dashboard, the Download Now button will appear on the screen. You need to click on the button to download your AFCAT Admit card.
- Once you click on the Download Now button, your admit card will be shown within the browser. You can save the Admit card PDF and take a print out.
Important Instructions for AFCAT 1 2020
- Candidates should download their AFCAT Admit card at the earliest to stay prepared for the written exam.
- Those who don’t receive any mail/SMS can try to log in and check whether their admit card has been released by the AFCAT Cell or not.
- You should prepare your essentials including your Admit Card, ID Proof for the written exam.
- Make sure your photograph is clearly visible on the admit card.
- Also check your other details like Name, Fathers Name, Exam centre, Shift are visible and are correct to your knowledge.
Notice by AFCAT.CDAC.IN
Admit Card for AFCAT 01/2020 is available for download through Candidate Login from 03 February 2020. Please verify its contents, read the instructions which are to be strictly adhered to, and carry a printout copy of the Admit Card along with other mandatory documents to the allotted exam centre as per the scheduled date and time, as given in the Admit Card. For AFCAT 01/2020 Help & Support
Important Note: If you are one of those candidates who is facing issues in downloading your admit card should reach the AFCAT cell at 020-25503105 or 020-25503106, or email can be addressed at [email protected]