Territorial Army 2019 Result has been declared selecting 2079 Candidates. Dates for interview will be intimated by the TA Gp HQs directly to the candidates separately.
Selection Procedure for Civilian Candidates
Candidates whose application forms are found correct will be called for screening (written exam and interview) by a Preliminary Interview Board (PIB) by the respective TA Group Headquarters.
Successful candidates will further undergo a Service Selection Board (SSB) and Medical Board for final selection.
The candidates will be screened by an Army HQ Selection Board (ASB) held at Addl Dte Gen TA, GS Branch, ‘L’ Block, Church Road, New Delhi. Recommended candidate will be required to undergo Medical Examination at Armed Forces Clinic, New Delhi and submit Police Verification Form.
NOTE: Candidate who qualifies in written test of PIB/ASB are required to bring the following documents in original along with attested copies at the time of interview:
Documents required Territorial Army Interview
- All educational qualification certificates (Metric onwards).
- Latest physical fitness certificate from a registered MBBS Doctor. •Copy of Identity proof with photographs (Voter ID/PAN Card/Passport/Driving license etc).
- Domicile/Residential proof certificate.
- Certificate for proof of age (Metric/Senior Secondary mark sheet & certificate for verification of date of birth).
- Service certificate by candidates employed in Central Govt/Union Territory/State/Semi Govt/Private Sector Authenticated by Head Office along with NOC by the department as per format given below.
- Self employed candidates are required to submit an Affidavit on Non-Judicial stamp paper of minimum value duly attested stating nature of employment and annual income along with photocopy of PAN card.
- In case of candidates whose names vary in documents submitted, such candidates should submit an affidavit on judicial stamp paper declaring the correct name. The same must be published in newspaper and submit the newspaper cutting along with the affidavit.
- Employees of Railways are required to submit NOC authenticated by Railway Board.