Indian Army has released the notice for TES-38 Recruitment 2017. Like previous years, the form for Technical Entry Scheme 38 will be submitted online. This is an opportunity for unmarried MALE candidates to join Indian army. Applications are invited from unmarried MALE candidtes for 38th Technical Entry Scheme (commencing in Jan 2018 at Indian Military Academy (IMA), Dehradun).
Important Dates for TES-38:
- Online Application will open on 16th May 2017 AT 1000 HRS
- Registration will be closed on 16th June 2017 AT 1000 HRS.
Below is the Eligibility for TES-38:
Nationality: A candidate must either be: (i) A citizen of India, or (ii) A subject of Bhutan, or (iii) A subject of Nepal, or (iv) a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before the 1st of January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or (v) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka and East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire and Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India. Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) and (v) above shall be a person in whose favor a certificate of eligibility has been issued by Government of India. Certificate of eligibility will however not be necessary in the case of candidates who are Gorkha subjects of Nepal.
Age Limit: A candidate must not be below 16½ years and above 19½ years on the first day of the month in which the course is commencing i.e. the candidate should not be born before 01 Jul 1998 and not after 01 Jul 2001 (both days inclusive). (NOTE: The date of birth accepted by the office is that entered in the Matriculation or an equivalent examination certificate. No other document relating to age will be accepted and no subsequent request for its change will be considered or granted.
Seniority: The selected candidates will be granted seniority on overall order of merit of the three technical institutes combined i.e. CME, MCTE, MCEME and in case the date of commissioning coincides with that of IMA, Dehradun, they will be placed enblock junior to IMA (NDA/ ACC / DE Course ) but above TGC / UES course.
How To Apply Online for TES 38
- Visit the official website “www.joinindianarmy.nic.in” and click on the “Online Application” button.
- Enter your particulars in the online application. Before submitting the form, always read the T&C linked to the form.
- After submitting the form you will be provided with an acknowledgement with a Roll number. In case the system does not generate Roll Number, your application may not be accepted by the system.
- After submitting the online application, candidates are required to obtain two copies of the application printout and the Roll Number generated by the system. One copy of the print out application duly Signed by the candidate will be carried to the selection centre for the SSB interview. Following documents will be carried along with the Application Form:-
- Class 10th certificate/mark sheet showing DOB in the original.
- Class 12th certificate/mark sheet in the original.
- ID proof in original
- You are required to submit two self-attested photocopies of the above-mentioned certificates at the time of SSB interview and originals will be returned after verification at the SSB itself.
- 20 copies of self-attested PP size photograph will also be carried along with the Application Form.
- The second copy of the printout of online application is to be retained by the candidate for his reference. No need to send any hard copy to DG Rtg / Rtg Dte.
- Candidates must submit only one application; Receipt of multiple applications from the same candidate will result in cancellation of candidature.
Aadhar Card: Prior to the joining, all selected candidates are required to have their Aadhar Card prior to joining the training. All candidates applying to Join Indian Army are therefore advised to obtain Aadhar Card at the earliest.