Indian Navy is inviting unmarried eligible men candidates for grant of Short Service Commission (SSC) in Information Technology entry of Indian Navy under Special Naval Orientation Course for course commencing Jan 22 at Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala. Candidates must fulfill conditions of nationality as laid down by the Government of India.
Indian Navy SSC (IT) Entry is specially released for male aspirants who are looking forward to join Indian Navy as Officer.
- Date of Opening: 02 Jul 2021
- Last Date for Online Application: 16 Jul 2021
Who Can Apply
Candidates who have graduated/post-graduated with minimum 60% marks in aggregate or equivalent CGPA or are in the final year from a university incorporated by an Act of Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as Universities/Autonomous Universities under UGC, Act 1956; IIT Act, 1961; AICTE Act, 1987; NITSER Act, 2007; IIIT Act, 2014, or;
Obtained a degree in Engineering with 60% marks in aggregate or equivalent CGPA/System from such foreign university/college/institution recognized by the Government of India for the purpose or Engineering Degree/equivalence certificate from Association of Indian Universities established under AIU, Act 1973, can apply.
The candidate will, however, be required to fulfill the educational qualification stipulated above before joining INA. The candidate failing to meet stipulated educational criteria will not be permitted to join INA, Ezhimala.
All SSB recommended candidates would be required to inform their final result by 30 Nov 21 to Indian Navy on email id [email protected].
|Branch/ Cadre||Eligible Streams of Bachelor of Engineering/Bachelor of Technology||Vacancies||Born Between|
(Both Dates inclusive)
|SSC X (IT)||BE/B.Tech with minimum 60% marks in Computer Science / Computer Engg./ IT|
M.Sc (Computer / IT)
M.Tech (Computer Science / IT)
|45||02 Jan 1997 & 01 Jul 2002|
SSB Dates for Indian Navy SSC (IT) Entry 2021
Their SSB interviews will be tentatively scheduled from Aug 21 onwards at Bangalore/ Bhopal/ Visakhapatnam / Kolkata. Change of SSB Centre for interview is not permissible under any circumstances.
How to Apply For SSC (IT) Entry
Candidates are to register and fill application on Indian Navy website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in for SSC(IT) w.e.f 02 Jul 21.
Whilst filling up the e-application, it is advisable to keep the relevant documents readily available to enable the following:-
- Correct filling up of personal particulars. Details are to be filled up as given in the Matriculation Certificate.
- Fields such as e-mail address, mobile number are mandatory fields and need to be filled.
- All relevant documents (preferably in original), marks sheets up to 5th & 7th semester for regular and integrated B.E. / B.Tech courses respectively & all semesters for other degree examination, date of birth proof (as per 10th & 12th certificate), CGPA conversion formula for BE/B.Tech, NCC ‘C’ certificate issued by National Cadet Corps and a recent passport size color photograph should be scanned in original JPG/TIFF format, for attaching the same while filling up the application.
- If any scanned document is not legible/readable for any reason the application will be rejected. Candidates are to take print out of application and carry it while appearing for SSB interview.
- The application once submitted will be final and no request for amendments/changes will be entertained.