The AFCAT 1 2019 Result has been declared at the official website of CDAC. The candidates who appeared for AFCAT Written Exam can login with their registered Email ID and password to check their Marks and Selection. As of now, the AFCAT 1 2019 Cut Off marks has not been released by the CDAC. So, at present, you can only check your selection status.
AFCAT 1 2019 Result Out:
The AFCAT Written Exam was conducted on the 16th and 17th February 2019 across 104 exam centres. The total marks for the exam were 300. Candidates who have successfully cleared the written exam will now be called for the SSB Interview followed by the Medical text.
How to check AFCAT 1 2019 Result and Marks Online?
- Like other competitive exams, the AFCAT 1 2019 Result will be declared online.
- To get your result status, open the official Indian Air Force career website i.e. afcat.cdac.in
- Click on the “Candidate Login” present at the top right part of the website.
- You will get three options i.e. “AFCAT Entry”, “Meteorological Branch Entry” and “NCC Flying Branch Entry”. Select the first option i.e. AFCAT Entry.
- A Candidate’s login dashboard will open asking for your username and password. Enter the details carefully. If you forget your password click on “Forget Password” to get the password by email.
- In your dashboard, you will get the option to check your AFCAT 2019 Result. You will be shown the AFCAT 1 2019 Cut off Marks and the marks you have obtained.
- If you have successfully qualified for the exam, you will find a button “Generate Admin Card”. It’s mandatory to carry your Admin card to the AFSB centre. It will be verified after you clear the first stage at SSB.
- After you have seen your positive result, you need to select the AFSB interview dates. As the SSB Interview dates will be provided on first come first serve basis, you need to be quick while selecting your SSB dates.
Select Your AFSB Venue And AFSB Interview Date:
As the AFCAT Written Result has already been declared, the selection for AFSB Venue and AFSB Interview dates will be shortly allowed for selection. Candidates who have been shortlisted for the SSB Interview by the Indian Air Force will be permitted to select the AFSB venue along with the most reliable AFSB Interview dates.
To select your AFSB Venue and Interview dates, you need to Login to your candidate are and select the suitable date and venue. You will automatically receive a confirmation message.
Those who skip this step will be given a random date and venue as per the availability of seats in different AFSB Centers. Once allotted, you will not be permitted to change the Venue or Interview dates.