UPSC has officially declared the results of CDS 1 2017 and the results are live on the official website of UPSC i.e. upsc.gov.in. The exam was conducted to recruit officers for Indian Army, Navy and Air Force. The result is prepared with the roll numbers of 8548 candidates, who were successful in clearing the exam for various entries. The exam was conducted for
(i) Indian Military Academy, Dehradun 144th Course commencing in January, 2018
(ii) Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala, Kerala, Course commencing in January, 2018
(iii) Air Force Academy, Hyderabad (Pre-Flying) Training Course (203/F(P) commencing in February,2018
(iv) Officers Training Academy, Chennai 107th SSC Course (for Men) commencing in April, 2018
(v) Officers Training Academy, Chennai, 21st SSC Women (Non-Technical) Course commencing in
Following are some points that candidates must stay aware of:-
– – The candidates are required to register themselves on joininindianarmy.nic.in within next 2 weeks. Those who have already registered themself are not required to register again. For inquiry, please contact [email protected].
– –The marks of the candidates, who could not clear this exam will be put over the UPSC website after 15 days of the announcement of the final result of the OTA exam and will remain for next 60 days.
– –Candidates have to produce their original documents of proof of age, educational qualification, NCC certificate, etc. to the SSB panel with 2 photocopies of each of the documents. They have to submit those in the UPSC headquarter within 2 weeks of the completion of the SSB interview.
How to download the results
– – Go to upsc.gov.in.
– –Click on CDS 1 2017 Written Results.
– –Click on the result file written along with its file size.
– –Download it and search your roll number in the result.
Click on CDS 1 2017 Written Results to download the result.
Congratulations to those who have cleared the exam and all the best for their SSB
Those who could not make it this time should introspect their mistake and eradicate it.