AFCAT 2 2017 Result has been finally declared by the Indian Air Force. Yesterday, it was notified by the Indian Air Force that AFCAT Result 2017 will be most probably declared on 13th of October (Today) and they stick to their words. Today, the Air Force has finally released the detailed result that includes AFCAT 2 2017 cut off in both AFCAT 02/2017 and EKT Exam.
The list of candidates who appeared for AFCAT 2 2017 held on 27 August and 17th September has been displayed on the official website of Indian Airforce. The cut off for AFCAT exam has been selected based on the requirement of IAF, the performance of candidates in the exam and the overall competition of the candidates during the examination.
Cut Off Marks for AFCAT 2 2017:
The Indian Air Force has given that all the candidates who have minimum 160 marks out of 300 have been shortlisted for the AFSB. In terms of EKT, the candidates who have earned 60 marks out of 150 marks will be considered for Technical Branch in the Indian Air Force.
AFCAT 2 201 7 Cut off Marks: 1 6 0 / 300
EKT Cut off Marks: 60 / 150
A special note has been given by the IAF that all the candidates who have been shortlisted in AFCAT 2 2017 Result, as well as EKT, will be eligible for the Technical Branch.
The attached list encompass the Roll Number of all the selected candidates who have cleared the examination. They can check their roll number and ensure their selection. All the selected candidates need to login to their Candidate Login and choose the AFSB date and venue.
Indian Air Force has disclosed that all the shortlisted candidates can select the venue and date for Air Force Selection Boards (AFSBs) from 13th of October to 19th October. The candidates will be allotted their preferred center and dates on first come first serve basis.
If somehow you forget to select the venue and date within the given time slot, you will not get the venue of your choice, instead, will be allotted the dates and AFSB centre according to the available seats in AFSB dates. It’s mandatory for everyone to reach the AFSB venue by the due date.
How to check AFCAT 2 2017 Result and Cut Off Marks ?
- Like other competitive exams, the AFCAT 2 2017 Result will be declared online.
- To get your result status, open the official Indian Air Force career website i.e. http://www.careerairforce.nic.in/
- Click on the “Candidate Login” present at the top right part of the website
- You will get three options i.e. “AFCAT Entry”, “Meteorological Branch Entry” and “NCC Flying Branch Entry”. Select the first option i.e. AFCAT Entry.
- Now as a part of promotion, you will be shown a motivational video of Indian Air Force. You need to click on “Skip Video”.
- A Candidate’s login dashboard will open asking for your username and password. Enter the details carefully. If you forget your password click on “Forget Password” to get the password by email.
- In your dashboard, you will get the option to check your AFCAT 2 2917 Result. You will be shown the AFCAT 2 2017 Cut off Marks and the marks you have obtained.
- If you have successfully qualified the exam, you will find a button “Generate Admin Card”. It’s mandatory to carry your Admin card to the AFSB centre. It will be verified after you clear the first stage at SSB.
- After you have seen your positive result, you need to select the AFSB interview dates. As the SSB Interview dates will be provided on first come first serve basis, you need to be quick while selecting your SSB dates.
Important Notice by Indian Air Force:
- All the candidates are required to read the instructions available at careerairforce.nic.in carefully before reporting to AFSB.
- The shortlisted candidates who have applied for Flying Branch can select the AFSB centre among 1 AFSB (Dehradun), 2 AFSB (Mysore) or 4 AFSB (Varanasi) as their AFSB centre.