Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant 2018 Notification has been released today. The online registration for Assistant Commandant in Indian Coast Guard has started from 18th November. The candidates who are always keen to serve the nation by joining Indian Army, Indian Navy or Indian Air Force have another big opportunity. The interested candidates can apply for the vacancy of Assistant Commandant in GD, GD (Pilot) and CPL (SSA) Branch and get all the amenities as given to Indian Armed Forces.
About Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2018
Indian Coast Guard is a government organization which conducts real-life missions at sea. Currently, the organization is smaller in size, for which they disclose Coast Guard Recruitment. Indian coast guard recruitment is released every year for the post of Assistant Commandant.
Eligibility for Assistant Commandant:
The eligibility for assistant commandant is given below:
Age Limit: The interested candidates must not be born before 1 July 1993 and not after 30th June 1997. The age limit for online registration is between 20-24.
Educational Qualification: For General Duty, you need to pass Bachelor’s degree with minimum 60% marks, from a recognized university.
For General Duty (Pilot) you must have Mathematics and Physics in your 12th standard with 60% aggregate marks in both the subjects.
For Pilot (CPL) vacancy, you must have 60% aggregated marks in your 12th standard. You should also have the Commercial Pilot License (CPL), which is issued by the DGCA.
Age Relaxation: Indian Coast Guard has allowed Age Relaxation for OBC and SC/ST candidates. For OBC candidates, the age is exempted up to 3 years and for SC/ST candidates, the age limit is exempted up to 5 years.
How to Fill Indian Coast Guard Online Form?
- To fill the online form for the post, you need to login the official website i.e. www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in.
- There you need to click on ‘Opportunity’ button.
- You need to click on the advertisement for “Recruitment of Assistant Commandant- 02/2018 Batch’
- Select among the three posts i.e General Duty, General Duty (Pilot) and Commercial Pilot License –SSA.
- Now, you have to submit all your personal and academics information.
- You will also be asked for your Photo and Signature. Maintain the size of Photo and signature as given in the official notification.
- Once you submit the Online Application successfully, you will get a unique Registration Number/Application number.
- Take the printout of the final doc and keep it for future reference. It will be asked at the time of screening at Primary Selection Exam.
What is Assistant Commandant Salary & Pay Scale?
|Rank||Pay Level||Starting Basic Pay (in INR)|
|Deputy Inspector General||(13A)||131100/-|
|Additional Director General||(15)||182200/-|
Important Points about Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant 2018
- Online Registration will start from: 18 November 2017
- Last date of Online Registration: 2nd December 2017
- Training will commence from: June 2018
- Training will be held at: Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala
All the Defence aspirants who are willing to join Indian Coast Guard have a golden opportunity to serve the nation. To get Indian coast guard assistant commandant notification 2018, CLICK HERE
Till we provide more knowledge about SSB Interview Tips, stay connected to SSBToSuccess.