UPSC has finally released the much awaited CDS 1 2018 result. The CDSE (1) 2018 Exam was conducted on 4th of February 2018. Lacks of candidates applied for the opportunity to join Indian Army, Navy and Air Force, but out of them only 8261 candidates cleared the written exam. Once you check your selection status you will be notified to choose SSB Centre and SSB Interview dates for further assessment.
Highlights of CDS 1 2018 Results:
- CDS (I) 2018 Written Exam was conducted on: 04th February 2018
- Mode of Written Exam: Offline
- Official Website to Check CDS Result: upsc.gov.in
How to Check CDS 1 2018 Result:
The UPSC has officially released the CDS (1) 2018 result in PDF Format. So, in order to check the result and verify your Roll Number in the list, you need to follow the following steps:
- Go to official website of UPSC i.e. www.upsc.gov.in
- Under the “What’s New” section you will find the link of “Written Results for Combined Defence Service Examination (1), 2018”. Click on the link
- Once you click on the link you will be redirected to a page where you will find the Name of Examination, Document Type, and Documents.
- Under the Documents column, you need to click on the PDF file shown in form of PDF Size i.e. 798.52 KB.
- Your click will open a PDF File containing the Roll Number of 8261 candidates who have successfully cleared the CDS written exam.
- You need to search your roll number using CTRL + F. Submit your Roll number and press ENTER to check whether your Roll number is available on the list or not.
- If your CDS Written Exam roll number is highlighted in the list, you have been shortlisted for the upcoming SSB of CDS.
Candidates who have successfully made in the CDS written Exam needs to submit their documents after the completion of SSB Interview. If you are finally recommended in SSB are merit-in to join Indian Army, Navy or Air Force, you are supposed to submit the prescribed documents.
- For Air Force Academy, the candidates are required to submit the required documents before 13th of November 2018
- For Indian Army, the candidates are required to submit the required documents before 01 January 2019
- For Indian Navy, you are required to submit the documents before 1st April 2019.
How to Choose SSB After CDS 1 2018 Result:
Now, you have made it in the written exam, you will now be notified to choose your SSB Interview date and SSB Centre. All the selected candidates need to register themselves on the official recruitment website of Indian Army i.e. joinindianarmy.nic.in within two weeks of result commencement. You will be allowed to choose your SSB centre and SSB dates.
While registering at the official website of Indian Army, make sure you choose the right email ID and phone number, which will be used for future references. If you have already registered yourself you need to Login to your dashboard. If somehow you face any sort of issues regarding Login, Wrong password, you can send your issue to [email protected].