All candidates appearing for the territorial army exam 2021 on 26th Sep must carry an RTPCR negative report irrespective of doses of vaccine they have taken. Even if you had double doses, you need to carry the RTPCR report while appearing for TA Exam 2021.
Official Mail by PIB Cell
This is to reiterate that RT-PCR report, not older than 72 hrs from start of exam, is mandatory for entry into the examination center for PIB-2021(Territorial Army, Join as an Officer Written Exam).
Even if both doses of vaccine have been taken, still, RT-PCR is report is mandatory.
Instructions for TA Exam 2021
- Candidate will bring this admit card along with a Govt. issued photo ID proof.
- There will be two papers of two hours each.
- Candidates are advised to use public transport. No parking space is available near the exam center. Vehicles not allowed inside military stations.
- Candidate should carry a black ball point pen with adequate writing material for the exam.
- Calculator, Logarithmic tables, mobile phones etc. are strictly not permitted inside the exam hall.
- Receipt of admit card does not guarantee eligibility.
- Candidates to carry facemask and hardcopy of RT-PCR report not more than 72 hours old.
- Candidates will not be allowed inside the examination center after 0945hrs.