Indian Army is soon going to release the Official notification for TES 39 (10+2 Technical Entry Scheme) for all the young defense aspirants. As per the official notification released by Indian Army days back, it was stated that the registration for 10+2 TECH-39 will start from 30th of October. The collective information about TGC 127 and AEC 127 was notified by the Indian Army along with TES 39 Course.
What is 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme?
For all the young scholars who have just completed their 12th class are given the opportunity to become a Permanent Commissioned Officer in the Indian Army. The candidates are here shortlisted on the basis of their aggregate marks in physics, chemistry, and mathematics. Every year the cut off marks vary with the increase in competition and a limited number of seats.
TES 39 Course is the opportunity for all the candidates who have completed their 10+2 standard with nearly 70% or more aggregate percentage (calculated from Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics).
What is TES-39 Cut Off ?
Well, every year with the increase in competition and a limited number of vacancies, the TES cut off percentage increases. On behalf of previous data, it’s hard to predict the exact TES 39 cut off. Below are the cut off percentage for previous TES entries.
- TES 33 Cut Off Marks : 85%
- TES 34 Cut Off Marks : 80%
- TES 35 Cut Off Marks : 82%
- TES 36 Cut Off Marks: 87%
- TES 37 Cut Off Marks: 80%
- TES 38 Cut Off Marks: 85%
So, on the basis of previous data, the TES-39 cut off is expected to be between 80% and 85%. However, it can be different depending upon the number of applications in accordance with the number of vacancies available.
What is TES 39 Eligibility
The complete eligibility for TES 39 is yet to be declared with the official notification for TES 39. However, some static eligibility criteria are mentioned below:
Age: All the interested candidates need to be aged between 16½ years and 19½ years to apply for TES 39. The age will be considered with respect to the date of joining. The exact date range will be mentioned in the official notification.
Educational Qualification: According to the prior notifications, the candidates who have passed their 12th standard with minimum 70% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (collectively) are eligible to apply for the notified TES 39 vacancies.
How to Apply for TES 39 Course
The mode of registration for TES 39 Course is completely online. So, you need to visit the official career website of Indian Army i.e. joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- Click on the ‘Officer Login’. You will get a Candidate’s Login where you need to submit your login credentials.
- After entering your dashboard, you will find TES 39 under current vacancies and you need to click on ‘Apply Now’.
- Submit all the required details wisely and correctly.
- Once you are done with the application, click on ‘Submit Now’ button to finally submit your online application.
Important Points to note about TES 39:
- Online registration starts on: 30th October 2017
- Last date of online registration: 29 November 2017
- SSB Dates: December 2017– March 2018
- Mode of Commission: Permanent commission
- Training will start in: June 2018
Additional Tips for TES 39 Aspirants:
- All the candidates are required to submit the online application within the prescribed date. The online registration will be allowed after 29th November 2017. Also no offline mode will be entertained.
- Candidates need to preview the form before final submission. A large number of candidates gets rejected due to incorrect or incomplete form filling.
- Do upload your Photo and Signature properly and ensure they are uploaded correctly.
- Take a print out of your final TES 39 application. It will be required at the time of SSB.
- Please read the notification thoroughly before applying for TES 39. If you are not eligible don’t submit false details to get SSB dates.
So, all the young defense aspirants need to get ready and prepare themselves for the upcoming SSB for TES 39. Till then keep reading SSBToSuccess to get all the Defense Updates and Notifications.