Indian Navy has released notification for 10+2 (B. Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme (Jan 2022 Course). The Indian Navy 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme will commence in the Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala, Kerala. All the selected candidates will undergo four years degree. The online notification will start from 1st October. The INA Course will commence from January 2022.
Vacancies for Indian Navy Cadet Entry Scheme
|Education Branch||05||Born between 02 Jul 2002 and 01 Jan 2005 (both dates inclusive)|
|Executive & Technical Branch||30||Born between 02 Jul 2002 and 01 Jan 2005 (both dates inclusive)|
Important Dates to Remember:
- Start of Online Registration: 1 October 2021
- Last Date of Online Registration: 10 October 2021
- Type of Commission: Permanent Commission
Eligibility for Indian Navy 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme
Passed Senior Secondary Examination (10+2 Pattern) or its equivalent examinations from any Board with at least 70% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) and at least 50% marks in English (either in Class X or Class XII).
Who can Apply For 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme 2022?
Candidates who have appeared for JEE (Main) -2021 (for B.E./ B.Tech) exam. Call up for Service Selection Board (SSB) will be issued on the basis of JEE (Main) – 2021 All India Rank published by NTA.
How to Apply for 10+2 (B. Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme
All the unmarried candidates who are eligible to fill the form for 10+2 (B. Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme needs to follow the procedure given below:
- Candidates need to visit the official website of Indian Navy: www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- You need to Login your account. If you are not having an account, you can create the same on the Indian Navy official website.
- There you will be required to fill the Online Application.
- During the e-application form filling, you need to all the details are properly filled.
- Many fields like Email address, Phone number is mandatory. It will be helpful to get the message of getting shortlisted.
- All the documents including DOB proof, Scorecard of 10th and 12th class along with a passport size photograph needs to be uploaded in the online form.
- In case you are unsuccessful to upload your documents, your candidature will be cancelled and you will not be eligible for the short listing procedure.
Selection Procedure for 10+2 (B. Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme
- IHQ of MoD(Navy) reserves the right to fix the cut off for shortlisting of applications for SSB based on JEE (Main) All India Rank (AIR) – 2021. SSB interviews for short listed candidates will be scheduled at Bangalore / Bhopal / Kolkata / Visakhapatnam from Oct– Nov 2021.
- The Shortlisted candidates will be informed via Email or SMS about their SSB Interview.
- The selected candidates will undergo SSB interview at Bangalore/ Bhopal/ Coimbatore/ Visakhapatnam.
- The SSB Interview will be performed in two states i.e. Stage 1 that includes Screening test and the Stage 2 which will include Personal Interview, GTO and Psychology Test.
- The SSB venue can’t be changed once they are allotted to the candidates.
- The students will be given a two way 3rd AC rail fair. But if the candidate is attending the SSB for Permanent commission for second time, he will not be eligible to get Traveling Allowance.
10+2 B.Tech Indian Navy Cut Off Marks
The official cut off for 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme will be released aft application submission date is over. However, you can predict the cut off marks based on last year 10+2 Entry cut off marks.
|10+2 BTech Indian Navy Education Branch||50677 JEE Rank|
|10+2 BTech Indian Navy Executive and Technical Branch||84716 JEE Rank|
All the eligible candidates who are interested to join Indian Navy as Permanent Commission needs to prepare all the documents and start for upcoming SSB Interview by Indian Navy.