Indian Air Force with the coordination of CDAC is going to conduct the AFCAT 01 2018 Supplementary exam on 24th and 25th March 2018. All the candidates who were not allowed to attend the AFCAT Online exam due to some technical issue will be allowed to download their AFCAT Admit card fort AFCAT and/or EKT paper.
Earlier the AFCAT (01) 2018 was conducted on 25th February 2018, but at many centers over the country, the exam was cancelled due to some technical issue. CDAC made a declaration that there was some technical fault in the AFCAT online exam that caused the Indian Air Force to cancel the exam and reschedule it for a later date. Now, IAF has finally made the declaration that the cancelled AFCAT Exam will now be conducted on 24th & 25th of March 2018 at the selected centres.
Documents to be Brought During AFCAT (1) 2018 Re-Exam:
All the eligible candidates are required to bring the below-given documents at the Exam centre. The candidates unable to present any of these documents will not be entertained to attend the AFCAT 1 2018 Online Exam.
- Admit Card for AFCAT 01/2018
- Aadhaar Card (Make sure your name is correct as provided in online application)
- Another valid photo identity card such as PAN card/ driving license / passport / voter identity card/ college identity card or any other valid photo identity proof, with details of name, father’s name and date of birth.
- Two passport size colour photographs- same as the photo uploaded during online application
- Ballpoint Pen (Blue or Black) for signing on the attendance sheet and rough work
With the official announcement of re-scheduled exam of AFCAT, Indian Air Force has also notified many instructions for the candidates. All these instructed needs to be followed in order to attend the AFCAT 01 2018 exam successfully.
Important Instructions for AFCAT 1 2018 Supplementary Exam:
- All the candidates are required to reach the exam centre at 0800 hours. The candidates will be allowed to enter the AFCAT exam centre till 0830 hours after which no entry will be allowed.
- The candidates need to bring all the important documents which is already motioned above.
- No unfair means like calculator, mobile phones, Bluetooth, or any other electronic device is permitted within the exam premises. If anyone found with these accessories, his/her candidature will be cancelled with immediate effect.
- The candidates are required to make arrangements for their convenience as no TA/DA will be provided by the Indian Air Force.
- As AFCAT 1 2018 Admit Cards are already available for download, the candidates are required to reach the exam centre with their admit cards.
- All the candidates will be instructed to fill some information, given by the invigilator. The candidates are liable to fill the most relevant information as it will be used for authentication and communication purpose.
- During the exam, candidates are required to ensure that their presence is marked in the attendance sheet.
- As this is the first time Indian Air Force is conducting AFCAT online exam, a mock test is provided ahead of the exam commencement. So, understand the exam format before your actual paper starts.
- All the candidates are bounded to stay in the examination hall till the exam time completes. No candidate will be allowed to move out before time ends.
- Before you leave the examination centre, make sure your AFCAT Admit card is duly attested and stamped by the IAF Observers. All the selected candidates, called for SSB will be required to submit the Admit card.
The AFCAT Admit Card can be downloaded from the official website of AFCAT i.e. afcat.cdac.in. If the candidate does not receive his/her admit card in their registered email id or is not able to download the same from the mentioned website, he/she is required to enquire from AFCAT Query Cell. (Phone Nos 020-25503105 or 020-25503106). E-Mail queries may be addressed to [email protected] Candidates appearing for AFCAT 01/2018 (Supplementary), may post their queries/ complaints, if any, pertaining to the examination within 48 hrs of completion of the examination. No further query/ complaint will be entertained thereafter.