Indian Air Force is going to release the AFCAT 1 2019 Admit card on 1st February 2019. The candidates who have applied for the AFCAT Entry can download their admit card from afcat.cdac.in. You need to login to your account to download the admit card. On 1st of February, all of you will receive an intimation email from CDAC cell about the Admit card Download option, you can download your admit card afterward. Students who will be intimated through SMS or Email will be able to download the Admit Card for AFCAT 1 2019.
About AFCAT 1 2019 Exam:
The AFCAT 1 2019 Exam will be conducted on the 16th and 17th February 2019. Candidates who have successfully downloaded their admit card will be permitted to attend the written exam. Currently, the “AFCAT 01/2019” tab shows that the online registration for AFCAT 01/2019 is closed. It will open on 1st of February to download the admit card.
AFCAT Exam Format:
The AFCAT is conducted in two phases i.e. AFCAT Written Test and the EKT Written Test. The AFCAT is the objective type paper which is mandatory for all the aspirants who are appearing to join Indian Air Force as a commissioned Officer. The EKT (Engineering Knowledge Test) is applicable for candidates who have opted the Technical Branch in the Indian Air Force.
Those who qualify the AFCAT written test but fail in EKT will only be able to join the Non-Technical branches. Those who qualify both AFCAT + EKT test will undergo SSB Interview for the technical branch.
AFCAT Exam Shifts:
Every year, since the process of AFCAT Exam is migrated to the online platform, it is conducted in two shifts. The Shift -I start from 0800 hours whereas the Shift-II starts at 1230 hour. Your Date and shift will be clearly written in your Admit card. Hence you need to reach the AFCAT Exam centre before time.
How To Download AFCAT 1 2019 Admit Card
- All the candidates are required to visit the official website of the Indian Air Force to download the AFCAT Admit Card (01/2019).
- Once the link will be active, they need to click on the link that will take you to a login page for authentication
- You need to submit your login ID and password to enter your dashboard.
- Once you enter the dashboard, the Download Now button will appear on the screen. You need to click on the button to download your AFCAT Admit card.
- Once you click on the Download Now button, your admit card will be shown within the browser. You can save the Admit card PDF and take a print out.
Important Instructions for AFCAT 1 2019:
- Candidates should download their AFCAT Admit card at the earliest to stay prepared for the written exam.
- Those who don’t receive any mail/SMS can try to log in and check whether their admit card has been released by the AFCAT Cell or not.
- You should prepare your essentials including your Admit Card, ID Proof for the written exam.
- Make sure your photograph is clearly visible on the admit card.
- Also check your other details like Name, Fathers Name, Exam centre, Shift are visible and are correct to your knowledge.
Important Note: If you are one of those candidates who is facing issues in downloading your admit card should reach the AFCAT cell at 020-25503105 or 020-25503106, or email can be addressed at [email protected]