Indian Army has released the SSC 53 Tech SSCW 24 Tech Men and Women Notification. The online applications are invited from 23rd of January 2019 and will last till 21st February 2019. Engineering aspirants who are looking forward to join Indian Army as Officer have a golden opportunity to become a commissioned officer through SSC Tech 2019 Entry.
The SSC (Short Service Commission) Tech entry only permits the engineering graduates to apply for the vacancy. However, both male and female can apply for the SSC entry and join Indian Army. The candidates finally selected will undergo training at the Officers Training Academy, Chennai.
Eligibility for SSC Tech 53 Men and SSCW 24:
Age Limit: To apply for the SSC (T)-53 Men and SSC (T)-24 Women the applicant must have the have between 20 to 27 years as on 01 October 2019. Candidates born between 02 October 1992 and 01 October 1999 are eligible to apply for the vacancy. The dates mentioned in the notification will also be included in the eligibility. For widows of defence personnel, the age relaxation has been offered by the Army. For them, the maximum age to apply for the post is 35 years as on 07 October 2019.
Education Qualification: All the candidates interested in SSC (T)-53 Men and SSC (T)-24 Women must have passed their engineering course or must be pursuing the last year of their engineering. Candidates in the final year need to submit their proof of passing before 01 October 2019. For all those candidates who are currently pursuing the engineering needs to produce their degree within the 12 weeks of the date of training commencement at OTA.
How to Apply for SSC (T)-53 Men and SSC(T)-24 Women
- The interested applicants need to visit the official website of Indian Army i.e. www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- You need to log in to the “Officer Entry Apply/login“. Once you login with your credentials, you need to Click on “Registration“.
- Under the Registration option, you will be given the available opportunities where you will also see the notification for SSC (T)-53 Men and SSC(T)-24 Women. You need to click on the notification.
- You will be required to submit all the required data asked during the online application for SSC(T)-53 Men and SSC(T)-24 Women.
- Once you are done with the data, you need to Click on “Submit” button.
- The final stage is to keep the PDF of your application that will be required at the time of SSB.
|Engineering Streams||Equivalent Streams||Vacancy-Men||Vacancy-Women|
|Civil||Civil Engg, Civil Engg(Structural Engg), Structural Engg||49||04|
|Mechanical||Mechanical Engg, Mechanical (Mechatronics) Engg, Mechanical & Automation Engg||14||03|
|Electrical/Electrical & Electronics||Electrical Engg, Electrical Engg (Electronics & Power), Power System Engg, Electrical &Electronics Engg||22||02|
|Computer Sc & Engg/Computer Technology/Info Tech/M.Sc (Computer Sc)||Computer Engg, Computer Science, Computer Science Engg, Computer Science & Engg, Information Science & Engg||44||03|
|Electronics & Telecom/Telecommunication/Electronics & Communication/ Satellite Communication||Electronics & Telecommunication Engg, Telecommunication Engg, Electronics & CommunicationEngg, Electronics & ElectricalCommunication Engg||23||02|
|Electronics /Opto Electronics/FibreOptics/Micro Electronics & Microwave||Power Electronics & Drives||08||Nil|
|Architecture/Building Construction Technology||Architecture Engg||03||Nil|