Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) released the Admit Card for CDS 2 2018, which is scheduled to be conducted on 18th of November. All the candidates can visit the www.upsc.gov.in and download their respective admit card for CDS Exam. Along with the notification of Admit Card release, UPSC has also released some important instructions associated with the upcoming CDS Exam. All the candidates who are going to appear for the CDS 2 2018 written Exam need to read these instructions before reaching Exam Centres.
CDS 2 2018 Important Instruction:
A total of 41 Centres have been finalized by the UPSC for Combined Defence Services (II), 2018 Written Exam, scheduled on 18th November.
As the Admit Card Download link is now active, all the candidates can download their Admit card from the official website of UPSC. You can CLICK HERE to download your admit card.
Mistake in E-Admit Card: Candidates must check the entire details given in their Admit card to ensure no mistake has occurred in the Admit card. If you somehow notice any issue or mistake in your admit card, immediately put it under UPSC notice to take most appropriate actions.
Unable to Download E-Admit Card: Due to some issues, if you are unable to download the CDS E-Admit Card, you need to contact the UPSC Facilitation Counter. Make sure you call the facilitation counter on working days between 1000 hours to 1700 hours. The Telephone numbers are 011‐ 23385271, 011‐23381125 and 011‐2309854.
Contact via FAX No: In case you are unable to reach the above-given numbers, you can even FAX your issue/message to 011‐23387310. Candidates should do this activity as soon as possible to get a positive response from the concerned authorities.
No Paper Admit Card: As mentioned by the UPSC, no paper admit card will be issued to individual candidates. It means all the candidates need to download the admit card and take a print out to prove your identity at the Exam center.
Admit Card Without Photograph: If the admit card you download, doesn’t have a visible photograph or no photograph, you need to bring three (3) passport size photograph along with your identity proof along with your E-Admit card.
CDS 2 2018 Written Exam Important Instruction:
(1) No Electronic gadget (Mobile, Smartwatch, etc) are permitted to carry within the Exam premises. If any of the candidates is found with any electronic items, his/her candidate will be canceled with legal actions.
(2) Candidates must read the CDS Admit card before arriving at the Exam Centre. The entire lists of permitted and non-permitted items are clearly mentioned in the Admit Card.
(3) You need to report the Exam Center before time to avoid the rush. In case you are late reaching the exam center, you will not be permitted to attend the written Exam.
(4) As a proof of identity you can carry ID of College, Passport, Driving License, Aadhaar Card, Pan Card, Voters ID Card with you at the exam center. You can even check the CDS 2 2018 Admit Card to determine the valid photo identity that you can carry to the exam hall.
(5) You need to bring a BLUE/BLACK ball point pen only. Use of a gel pen or Ink pen will not be permitted to attend the exam.
(6) As UPSC take final decisions, you will not be permitted to apply for the change of Center.
You should download admit card now and acknowledge entire details given on the Admit Card. If you still encounter any doubt related to your admit card, you can shoot a message in the comment section below.