The Indian navy has released the notification for Indian Navy Recruitment 2018. This time navy has notified the vacancies for Short Service commission in Logistics, IT and law cadres. For all the unmarried and dynamic candidate who want to join Indian Navy as a commissioned officer, read the complete notification/details given below and apply for the vacancies.
Important Dates for Indian Navy Recruitment 2018
Online Registrations Starts on: 30th September 2017
Last Date of Online Application Submission: 20th October 2017
Total Number of Vacancies:
- Education Branch: 20 Vacancies
- Logistic Branch: 06 Vacancies
- IT Branch: 15 Vacancies
- Law Branch: 02 Vacancies
Age Criteria for Indian Navy SSC Recruitment 2018
Education Branch (For Male): 02-jul-1993 to 01-Jul-1997; Mode of commission: Permanent
Logistics Branch (For Male & Female): 02-jul-1993 to 01-Jul-1999; Mode of commission: Short Service
Law Branch (For Male & Female): 02-jul-1991 to 01-Jul-1996; Mode of commission: Short Service
IT Branch (For Male): 02-jul-1993 to 01-Jul-1999; Mode of commission: Short Service
Education Branch (PC):
- MSc. (Physics/Nuclear Physics) with Maths in B. Sc;
- MSc. (Maths/Operational Research) with Physics in B.Sc.;
- MA. (English);
- M.A. (History);
- BE / B. Tech (Electronics & Communication / Electrical & Electronics / Electronics & Instrumentation/Electronics & Telecommunications / Electrical Engineering) 05 [Minimum Percentage of 60%]
Logistics Branch (SSC):
- BE/B. Tech in any discipline/ B. Architecture with First Class or
- MBA with First Class or
- B.Sc. / B.Com / B.Sc.(IT) with first class and a PG Diploma in Finance / Logistics / Supply Chain Management /Material Management or
- MCA / M.Sc. (IT) [Minimum Percentage of 60%]
IT Branch (SSC):
- BE/B. Tech (Computer Science / Computer Engg/ IT)
- MSc. (Computer / IT)
- MSc. (IT)
- M. Tech (Computer Science)
- BCA/MCA [Minimum Percentage of 60%]
Law Branch (SSC):
Degree in Law qualifying for enrollment as an Advocate under ‘Advocates Act 1961′ [Minimum Percentage of 55%]
Selection Procedure for Indian Navy Recruitment:
- The candidate will be shortlisted by the IHQ of MoD, based on their B. Tech/BE percentage.
- The shortlisted candidate will be informed about their selection for SSB via SMS or email, provided by the candidate.
- The candidates will be allotted one of the SSB centre among Bhopal, Bangalore, Coimbatore and Visakhapatnam.
- The SSB dates will be scheduled between December 2017 and March 2018.
- All the candidates hence selected in SSB and are declared fit by the Medical test will be appointed for Training, based on the Merit List.
How to Apply for Indian Navy SSC Recruitment
- All the interested candidates are required to register on the official website of Indian Navy (joinindiannavy.gov.in).
- Create your profile with all the correct details. You should match your details before the final submission of your details.
- Now, visit the current Opportunities
- Under that, click on Officer Login. There you will find the recruitment of SSC Logistics, IT & Law Cadres. Click on that and apply with your previously submitted profile.
- After the submission of online Application, make sure to take one print out of the online application.
- All the candidates are required to carry the hard copy of online application along with original academic documents as mentioned in the notification.
Question: What will be the Traveling Allowance provided by the Indian Navy?
Answer: The eligible candidate will be provided two-sided AC 3 tier/AC Chair car rail fair. For that, the candidates are required to bring the hard copy of tickets. They are also required to produce the passbook photocopy or a cancelled check that contains your Account number and IFSC code.
Question: What is the procedure to change the SSB dates?
Answer: In no circumstances, the SSB dates will be changed by the Indian Navy. It has been notified that the dates provided to each and every candidate will be final and no amendments will be entertained later.
If you have more queries related to Indian Navy Recruitment 2018, share your queries in the comment section below. Also, follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube to get all updates via social media.