Indian Navy has released the official Notification for unmarried male and female candidates who are looking to Join Indian Navy in 2019 as a Short Service Commissioned officer. The recruitment will be done for Pilot, Observer and Air Traffic Controller Course, going to be conducted in June 2019 in Indian Naval Academy Ezhimala (Kerala). Below is the detailed information that you should read before applying for the Indian Navy Recruitment 2019.
|Online Application Start Date:||25 August 2018|
|Last Date of Application Submission:||14 September 2018|
|SSB Interview Dates:||November 2018 to March 2019|
|Indian Navy Final Merit List:||May 2019|
|INA Joining Date:||June 2019|
Age Criteria & Vacancies for Pilot/Observer/ATC Entry 2019:
|Type of Entry||Age Criteria||Vacancies||Applicable For|
|ATC||Born between 02 Jul 1994 and 01 Jul 1998; both dates inclusive.||08||Male/Female|
|Observer||Born between 02 Jul 1995 and 01 Jul 2000; both dates inclusive||06||Male/Female|
|Pilot (MR)||Born between 02 Jul 1995 and 01 Jul 2000; both dates inclusive||03||Male/Female|
|Pilot (Other than MR)||Born between 02 Jul 1995 and 01 Jul 2000; both dates inclusive||05||Male|
NOTE: The candidates, who are Commercial Pilot License (CPL) holders, have the age extension of 1 year. The CPL holders must be born between 02 Jul 1994 and 01 Jul 2000 (both dates inclusive).
Educational Qualification for Pilot/Observer/ATC Entry 2019:
Educational Qualification: The candidates who have either passed their Engineering Degree or pursuing the final year of their B.Tech degree are eligible to apply for the Entry. Your college must be affiliated with an AICTE recognized university.
- For Pilot/Observer Entry, the candidate must have a minimum of 60% marks till 5th or 7th semester at the time of SSB.
- For ATC Entry, the candidates should have 60% aggregate marks in 10th and 12th Standard and minimum 60% in 12th English.
Medical Standards for Pilot/Observer/ATC Entry 2019:
|Eyesight, Height & Weight Standards|
|Branch/ Cadre||Eye Sight||Height & Weight|
|Pilot/Observer||Distant Vision 6/6, 6/9 Correctable to 6/6, 6/6 Should not be color blind/night blind||162.5 cms With correlated weight, leg length, sitting height and thigh length.|
|ATC||Distant Vision 6/9, 6/9 Correctable to 6/6, 6/6 Should not be color blind/night blind||Male – 157 cms Female – 152 cms With correlated weight, as per age and height.|
NOTE: Candidates with tattoos are not permitted to apply for the entry. But in certain concessions are permitted to the candidates belonging to the tribal area’s communities. You can find the detailed information about permitted conditions on the official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
Important Information for SSB Interview:
- The SSB for the shortlisted candidates will be conducted between Nov 2018 and March 2019.
- For Pilot and Observer Entry, the SSB interview will be conducted at Bangalore whereas for ATC Entry, the candidates will be called at Bangalore, Bhopal, Coimbatore, Visakhapatnam or Kolkata SSB Centre.
- The candidates will be updated about their selection and respective SSB dates through SMS and registered Email ID.
- There will be a 5-days SSB Interview Procedure including Screening (Phase-I), Psychology test, GTO Test, Personal Interview, and Conference.
- No change of SSB Dates and SSB Centre will be permitted in any scenario.
- Recommended candidates will undergo PABT Test as per their entry followed by their medical examination.
- Candidates declared medically fit will be shortlisted through Final Merit List, to be released in June 2019.
How to Apply for Pilot/Observer/ATC Entry 2019:
Candidates need to undergo the below-given procedure to apply for the Pilot, Observer or ATC Entry.
- Visit the official recruitment website of Indian Navy i.e. www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Under the Officers Entry, you will see the notification for the recruitment of Pilot/Observer/ATC Entry 2019.
- Click on Apply Now adjacent to the recruitment notification.
- Fill all the empty slots with the best of your knowledge and data available in your documents.
- Once you are done with the Online Form filling process, you will get the final form before submission. Check the entire form and correct the mistakes (if any).
- You should keep the form for future reference. There is no need to send any hard copy of form separately.