UPSC released the NDA 1 2020 final result in the beginning of March (6th March), this year. Ronit Ranjan Nayak, 18, has topped the NDA Exam final merit list. Ranjan has a military background as his father is an Indian Navy Officer (Rashmi Ranjan Nayak), currently posted in Goa.
Those reading this content must know about the NDA 2021 Topper Ronit Ranjan Nayak.
- Ronit belongs to Bachhada village in Bhadrak district.
- His father is a serving Indian Navy officer in Goa.
- His mother is a homemaker
- His elder sister is an engineer
- He completed his schooling till 10th standard in Kendriya Vidyalaya
- After that he took admission in Armed Forces Preparatory Institute (AFPI), Kolhapur in Maharashtra.
- After joining NDA, his first preference will be Indian Navy.
- His friends Ankit Raj Sahu, Priyanshu Sahu and Gourab Nath from Odisha also cleared the examination.
Talking about the success, NDA Topper Ronit Ranjan said, “I could not clear the interview during my first attempt. So, I got this success in my second attempt.” He further added “NDA syllabus comprises mathematics, history, English, civics, geography, biology, physics, chemistry and some other subjects. It is a mixture of both arts and science subjects, so it requires a separate preparation apart from the CBSE board syllabus.”
Ronit said he had started preparing for the examination after joining Class XI in AFPI Kolhapur. “I was focusing on this examination and my teachers were helping us on this,” he added. He said candidates should not feel low after failure. “I have seen many students have cleared the examination after several attempts. I got the Rank 1 in my second attempt. We have to follow the never give up attitude and prepare for the examination. Keep working hard and never give up,” he added.
Ronit was passionate to join the defence sector and serve the country. He said “As my father is in Indian Navy, I also have an interest in the Indian Navy.“