All the defence aspirants who are eagerly looking for different ways to join Indian Army after their graduation, the Indian Army is going to release the official notification for SSC Tech 51 men and SSC Tech 22 Women. For all those who have completed their graduation or are in the final year of their graduation have the golden opportunity to join Indian Army in 2018 as a commissioned officer after undergoing training at OTA Chennai or OTA Gaya.
Indian Army invited the young Male and Female aspirants who are pursuing their engineering degree or have either completed the degree to join the Short Service Commission in Indian Army. The vacancy for Windows of Defence Personnel is also disclosed in the upcoming notification.
Eligibility for SSC Tech 51 Men and SSCW 22:
Age Limit: To apply for the SSC(T)-51 Men and SSC(T)-22 Women the applicant must have the ave between 20 to 27 years as on 1 October 2018. The dates mentioned in the notification will also be included in the eligibility. For widows of defence personnel, the age relaxation has been offered by the Army. For them, the maximum age to apply for the post is 35 years.
Education Qualification: All the candidates interested in SSC(T)-51 Men and SSC(T)-22 Women must have passed their engineering course or must be pursuing the last year of their engineering. For all those candidates who are currently pursuing the engineering needs to produce their degree within the 12 weeks of the fate of training commencement at OTA.
How to Apply for SSC(T)-51 Men and SSC(T)-22 Women
- The interested applicants need to visit the official website of Indian Army i.e. www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- You need to log in to the “Officer Entry Apply/login“. Once you login with your credentials, you need to Click on “Registration“.
- Under the Registration option, you will be given the available opportunities where you will also see the notification for SSC(T)-51 Men and SSC(T)-22 Women. You need to click on the notification.
- You will be required to submit all the required data asked during the online application for SSC(T)-51 Men and SSC(T)-22 Women.
- Once you are done with the data, you need to Click on “Submit” button.
- The final stage is to keep the PDF of your application that will be required at the time of SSB.
|Engineering Streams||Equivalent Streams||Vacancy|
|Civil||Civil Engg, Civil Engg(Structural Engg), Structural Engg||49||04|
|Mechanical||Mechanical Engg, Mechanical (Mechatronics) Engg, Mechanical & Automation Engg||16||03|
Electrical/Electrical & Electronics
Electrical Engg, Electrical Engg (Electronics & Power), Power System Engg, Electrical &
|Computer Sc & Engg/Computer Technology/Info Tech/M.Sc (Computer Sc)||
Computer Engg, Computer Science, Computer Science Engg, Computer Science & Engg, Information Science & Engg
|Electronics & Telecom/Telecommunication/Electronics & Communication/ Satellite Communication||
Electronics & Telecommunication Engg, Telecommunication Engg, Electronics & Communication
Engg, Electronics & Electrical
Electronics /Opto Electronics/Fibre
Optics/Micro Electronics & Microwave
|Power Electronics & Drives||11||Nil|
Architecture/Building Construction Technology
For Widows of Defence Personal Only
|SSC Women (Non Tech) (Non UPSC)||01||Non UPSC Entry|
|SSC Women (Tech)||01||Technical Entry|