Indian Navy has invited the applications for young and unmarried male & female candidates for the selection in Pilot/Observer /ATC entry of Indian Navy. The selected candidates will undergo the training under the course, commencing from January 2019 at Indian Naval Academy Ezhimala, Kerala. The online registration to Join Indian Navy as Pilot Observer Air Traffic Controller will start from 11th of February and will last till 4th March 2018. All the information for the online application is disclosed below.
Educational Eligibility Criteria:
- All the candidates who have either passed their Engineering degree or are pursuing in the 5th/7th semester of their engineering course are eligible to apply for the online exam.The candidates must attain at least 60% marks till their 5th/7th semester.
- Candidates, who want to apply for the ATC entry, need to have at least 60% aggregate in 10th and 12th standard along with minimum 60% marks in English during the 12th standard studies.
- The candidates will be shortlisted for SSB call-up on the basis of their academic performance.
- The Indian Navy has strictly mentioned that all the candidates must have minimum 60% marks in BE/BTech Degree/Integrated Course in order to join the Indian Naval Academy.
Age Criteria for Indian Navy Pilot Observer ATC 2018:
|ATC||Born between 02 Jan 1994 and 01 Jan 1998; both dates inclusive.||07||Male / Female|
|Observer||Born between 02 Jan 1995 and 01 Jan 2000; both dates inclusive.||04||Male / Female|
|Pilot (MR)||Born between 02 Jan 1995 and 01 Jan 2000; both dates inclusive.||03 (maximum of 02 vacancies for females subject to they being in merit list of SSB)||Male / Female|
|Pilot (Other than MR)||Born between 02 Jan 1995 and 01 Jan 2000; both dates inclusive.||05||Male|
|NOTE: Commercial Pilot License (CPL) Holders having valid and current CPL issued by DGCA (India) and born between 02 Jan 1994 and 01 Jan 2000 (both dates inclusive) can apply for Pilot entry as per stipulations against Pilot Stream|
Important Points to Note about Online Application:
- All the candidates are required to apply once for the application. Multiple application from a single candidate will result in his candidature rejection.
- In case you are eligible for more than one entry, you need to select the preference while submitting the online application. There is no need to fill separate online application for separate entries.
- All the candidates will be called for SSB on the basis of their first preference. For e.g. if you have applied for Pilot Observer as your first preference, you will be called for SSB for the Pilot Observer Naval entry.
- But, in case you somehow not fit into the entry of your first preference, you can be considered for other entries you are eligible for. This will totally depend upon the availability of spare slots in SSB batches of that cadre.
- Once the candidate is shortlisted for the specific batch/cadre, he/she will be required to complete all the stages starting from SSB, Medicals, Merit List, followed by the Joining instructions.
- The Indian navy has strictly instructed that Tattoos on any part of the body is not allowed for the specified entries. But in some scenario where tattoos are important (candidates belonging to the tribal area) are permitted to have a tattoo with the declaration statement, given by the Government of India.
How to Apply for Indian Navy Pilot Observer ATC 2018:
- The process of online registration will start from 11th of February and lasts till 4th of March.
- No offline mode is available for the application. Candidates have to apply via online mode only.
- All the candidates are required to submit the correct information during online form filling process. No mistakes will be entertained by the Indian Navy.
- All the relevant documents including mark sheets of 10th, 12th BE/B.Tech/Integrated Course degrees will be required as the proof of your authentic information at the time of SSB.
- Candidates need to take one hard copy of the finally submitted application that needs to be submitted when called for SSB.