Indian Army is going to release the notice for TGC-126 Recruitment 2017. Like previous years, the form for Technical Graduate Course 126 will be submitted online. This is an opportunity for the engineering graduates to join Indian army. Applications are invited from married/unmarried MALE Engineering Graduates for 126th Technical Graduates Course (commencing in Jan 2018 at Indian Military Academy (IMA), Dehradun).
Important Dates for TGC 126:
- TGC 126 registration date: 3rd week of May 2017
- TGC 126 closing date: 3rd week of June 2017
- TGC 126 cut off marks: 65%-75% (varies as per your branch)
- TGC 126 SSB Dates: Sep 2017 onwards
Below is the Eligibility for TGC 126
Nationality: A candidate must either be: (i) A citizen of India, or (ii) A subject of Bhutan, or (iii) A subject of Nepal, or (iv) a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before the 1st of January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or (v) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka and East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire and Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India. Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) and (v) above shall be a person in whose favor a certificate of eligibility has been issued by Government of India. Certificate of eligibility will however not be necessary in the case of candidates who are Gorkha subjects of Nepal.
Age Limit: 125 Technical Graduate Course (TGC): 20 to 27 years i.e, candidates born between 02 Jan 91 and 01 Jan 98, both dates inclusive. (NOTE: The date of birth accepted by the office is that entered in the Matriculation or an equivalent examination certificate. No other document relating to age will be accepted and no subsequent request for its change will be considered or granted.
How To Apply Online for TGC 126
- Visit: www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.Click on ONLINE APPLICATION Link
- To fill up ONLINE APPLICATION FORM, the candidate has to first sign up for Registration.
- On Clicking Sign Up tab, Sign Up window appears and the candidate is required to fill all the details.
- Every Candidate must select own unique User Name and Password (Not more than 10 characters).
- After filling all the tabs, Click Submit.
- How To Apply for TGC Technical Graduate Course Online
- Welcome window appears displaying User Name and Link for Online Application for Technical Graduate Course (TGC-126).
- Click ONLINE APPLICATION FORM FOR THE COURSE you intent to apply and then a new window appears displaying the actual Online Application Form.
- Online Application Form comprises of five parts (a) Personal, (b) Communication, (c) SSB, (d) Educational and (e) Semester details.
- Fill in all the fields in respective parts of Online Application and Click Save.
- On clicking save Tab, next parts of the Online Application Form appear on the screen and repeat the same procedure to fill all parts of Online Application Form.
- Thereafter First Click Save and then Click on Submit Tab.
- In case you want to check or edit any information filled in any part of the application Form, please don’t submit and Log out.
- Login again by clicking Online Application Link by using same User Name and Password used at the time of Registration.
- Online Application Form as filled in by you will appear on the screen and same can be edited. After editing, click Save and then Submit.
- Once submitted the Application can’t be edited. Roll No will be auto generated and your Online Form in PDF Format with complete details as filled in by you will appear on your screen.
- To take a printout of the PDF File and in case you want to take print out later then save the same in your PC.
- No need to send any hard copy to DG Recruiting.
- Online Application will open in the 3rd week of May 2017 at 1000 hours and will be closed in the 3rd week of June 2017 At 1700 hours.
TGC 126 Final Merit List
After the conclusion of all formalities, the list of finally recommended candidates will be displayed at the reception of DG Rtg and our website i.e. www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. after completion of all formalities related to the entries.