Territorial Army Exam 2020 is going to be released by the Indian Army and now Students are looking for PDF Download of Territorial Army Question Paper of 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019. Previously solved question papers for TA will be very helpful for the candidates who will appear for TA Exam 2020. With the previous papers, you can easily build up the strategy and determine the TA Exam pattern. Now, before you scroll down for the TA Question papers, you should know a brief about the Territorial Army.
What is Territorial Army?
Territorial Army is the golden opportunity for every working employee who wants to serve the motherland as a commissioned Officer. The best advantage of Territorial Army is that you never need to leave your existing job.
READ MORE: Territorial Army 2019 Result Declared
Anyone who is currently serving in a private or government section between the age group of 18-42 is eligible to join Territorial Army as an Officer.
Celebrities Serving in Territorial Army:
Not only regular employees but man famous personalities are also serving in Territorial Army. Below are the names of celebrities in Territorial Army.
- Sachin Pilot – Lieutenant Colonel in 124 TA Battalion
- Abhinav Bindra- Lieutenant Colonel in Territorial Army
- MS Dhoni – Lieutenant Colonel in Parachute Regiment
- Kapil Dev – Lieutenant Colonel in Territorial Army
- Mohanlal Vishwanath Nair – Lieutenant Colonel in Territorial Army
- Deepak Rao – Major in Territorial Army
- Anurag Singh Thakur- Lieutenant Colonel in 124 Inf Bn (TA) Sikh
Territorial Army Exam Pattern:
The TA Exam is conducted in 2 Parts:
Paper 1: Paper 1 will include:
- 50 Questions of Reasoning
- 50 Questions of Elementary Maths
Paper 2: It will include:
- 50 Questions of General Knowledge
- 50 Questions of English
Important Points for Territorial Army Written Exam:
- Each paper will be given 2 Hours and the complete exam will be conducted in 2 parts.
- The entire paper will be Objective in nature
- Minimum 40% marks in each part of the paper separately and overall 50% marks are required to clear TA Written Exam.
- There is a penalty for every wrong answer submitted by the candidate.
Territorial Army Previous Year Question Paper:
- Territorial Army Question Paper Feb 2012
- Territorial Army Question Paper Aug 2012
- Territorial Army Question Paper Feb 2013
- Territorial Army Question Paper Aug 2013
- Territorial Army Question Paper Feb 2014
- Territorial Army Question Paper Aug 2014
- Territorial Army Question Paper Feb 2015
- Territorial Army Question Paper Aug 2015
- Territorial Army Question Paper Aug 2016