Union Public Service Commission has finally released the Combined Defence Exam 2 2018 (CDS 2 2018) result. A total of 7650 candidates have been qualified for the Interview at Services Selection Board. The candidates who have been selected for SSB Interview will be selected for:
- Indian Military Academy, Dehradun 147th Course (Commencing in July 2019)
- Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala, Kerala, Course ( Commencing in July 2019)
- Air Force Academy, Hyderabad (Pre-Flying) Training Course (206 F(P)) Commencing in July 2019
- Officers Training Academy, Chennai 110th SSC Course (NT-for Men) commencing in October 2019
- Officers Training Academy, Chennai, 24th SSC Women (Non-Technical) Course commencing in October 2019.
On the basis of CDS 2 2018 Written test, the result has been declared. The candidates who attended the written exam can check the PDF linked in the bottom.
What’s in CDS 2 2018 Result PDF
CDS 2 2018 Result PDF has been released on the official website of UPSC (www.upsc.gov.in). The PDF hence released encompass the Roll No of the candidates who have qualified the written exam.
How to Select CDS 2 2018 SSB Dates?
A big congratulations to all those candidates who have qualified the CDS 2 2018 written test! Now, the candidates need to register on the recruitment website of Indian Army (www.joinindianarmy.nic.in). Once registered, you will be allowed to select the SSB dates as per your interest.
Make sure you choose the most appropriate date and SSB Centre. No changes will be entertained once you choose your SSB Interview Date and center. After the successful selection, you will receive a message as well as Email on your registered Mobile number and Email ID.
NOTE: In case you are not able to Login properly with your pre-registered ID, you need to send your query at [email protected]
However, in case you are unable to choose the SSB Dates, you will not be permitted to do so after the declared date. This doesn’t mean you will miss the SSB. The Indian Army has the right to decide the SSB Centre and SSB Date for you and will update you the same as per the availability of seats in different slots.
Important Instructions for CDS 2 2018 Qualified Candidates:
- Candidates who have qualified the written exam need to choose the SSB dates and center within the given time-frame.
- If you somehow miss the selection, you will be granted the date and center by the Indian Army, depending upon the availability of slots.
- The candidates, who have a different residence address, need to inform the Indian Army/Navy/Air Force Headquarter and inform about the change as soon as possible.
Marks Sheet of Non-Qualified Candidates:
Those candidates who were unable to make their selection in the written exam this time will have a chance to appear for CDS 1 2019. The non-qualified candidates will also be able to get their answer sheets which will be released on the official website of UPSC after 15 days of OTA SSB Interview. The marks sheet will be available on the website for a total of 30 days.