UPSC CDS 2 2021 Notification will be released on 4th August 2021. Notification for CDS 2 2021 will include many non-technical vacancies for Men and Women aspirants who want to join the Indian Army, Navy & Air Force as commissioned officer. The vacancies are for Permanent Commission and Short Service Commission. The UPSC CDS 2 2021 exam date is scheduled on 04th November 2021. Union Public Service Commission has released the Official PDF including the instructions as well as CDS 2 2021 Official Notification.
CDS 2 2021 Vacancy:
Total 417 vacancies were notified by the UPSC for CDS 1 2021 which are divided among different Training institutes for Indian Arm, Navy and Air Force.
|Department||Number of Vacancies|
|Indian Military Academy, Dehradun||100|
|Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala||26|
|Air Force Academy, Hyderabad||32|
|Officers’ Training Academy, Chennai (Madras)||170|
|Officers Training Academy, Chennai (Madras)||17|
CDS (II) 2021 Important Dates
|CDS 2 2021 Notification Release Date||4th August 2021|
|CDS 2 2021 Apply Online Begins||4th August 2021|
|Last date to Apply online||24th August 2021|
|CDS 2 2021 Exam Date||14th November 2021|
|CDS Admit Card 2021||14th October 2021|
|CDS 2 Result||December 2021|
Read More: UPSC CDS Previous Year Paper with Answer Key
How to Apply for CDS 2 2021 Examination:
Remember, no offline mode is available to apply for CDS 2 2021. You need to visit the recruitment website of UPSC i.e. www.upsconline.nic.in for CDS II 2021 Online Registration. Follow the steps listed below to apply for CDS 2 2021 Written Exam:
- Visit the official site and Click “ONLINE APPLICATION FOR VARIOUS EXAMINATIONS OF UPSC”.
- In the Page click on column “Click Here for PART I” against Combined Defence Services Examination (II)
- Under the section of PART I read the instruction carefully and in the Bottom click on Yes.
- Now the Application form will be appeared, fill your personal and contact details.
- Select the preference for the academies as per age & qualification.
- Now continue to next step. The Registration ID would be generated.
- The candidates should then head to “Part II” of the application form.
- Next step is to deposit the fee of ₹ 200/-.
- Once the fee payment is done, select the desired examination centre.
- Upload a scanned copy of the photograph and signature as per the file size & dimensions specified in the official notification.
- Click to “Submit”.
- Print/ Download the application form for future use.
CDS Application Fee
- The fees for the CDS application form is ₹ 200/-
- SC/ST/Females are exempted from fee payment.
- The payment submission is available in both offline and online mode.
- The payment can be done via Net Banking, Mastercard/Debit Card or cash deposit in any branch of SBI Bank.