Indian Navy has today released the information about 10+2 (B. Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme. The Indian Navy 10+2 (B. Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme will commence in the Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala, Kerala. All the selected candidates will undergo four years degree. The online notification will start from 11 November and will continue till 30 November. The INA Course will commence from June 2018.
According to the official notification released by the Indian Navy on Facebook, below is the eligibility to apply for 10+2 (B. Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme:
Age: The candidate must have age between 16(1/2) and 19 (1/2). You will be required to upload the age proof during the online form filling so, it’s important to tally the same.
JEE Exam: All the interested candidates must have appeared for the JEE (Main) 2017. They will be shortlisted on the basis of their rankings in JEE.
Education: The candidates must have Passed Senior Secondary Exam with any board with at least 70% with Physics, Chemistry and Maths (PCM) along with 50% marks in English.
How to Apply for 10+2 (B. Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme
All the unmarried candidates who are eligible to fill the form for 10+2 (B. Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme needs to follow the procedure given below:
- Candidates need to visit the official website of Indian Navy: www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- You need to Login your account. If you are not having an account, you can create the same on the Indian Navy official website.
- There you will be required to fill the Online Application.
- During the e-application form filling, you need to all the details are properly filled.
- Many fields like Email address, Phone number is mandatory. It will be helpful to get the message of getting shortlisted.
- All the documents including DOB proof, Scorecard of 10th and 12th class along with a passport size photograph needs to be uploaded in the online form.
- In case you are unsuccessful to upload your documents, your candidature will be cancelled and you will not be eligible for the short listing procedure.
Selection Procedure for 10+2 (B. Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme
- All the application will be shortlisted on the basis of cut-off. The IHQ of MoD reserves the right to fix cut off for short listing the application for SSB.
- The Shortlisted candidates will be informed via Email or SSM about their SSB Interview.
- The selected candidates will undergo SSB interview at Bangalore/ Bhopal/ Coimbatore/ Visakhapatnam.
- The SSB Interview will be performed in two states i.e. Stage 1 that includes Screening test and the Stage 2 which will include Personal Interview, GTO and Psychology Test.
- The SSB venue can’t be changed once they are allotted to the candidates.
- The students will be given a two way 3rd AC rail fair. But if the candidate is attending the SSB for Permanent commission for second time, he will not be eligible to get Travelling Allowance.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Start of Online Registration: 11 November 2017
- Last Date of Online Registration: 30 November 2017
- Type of Commission: Permanent Commission
All the eligible candidates who are interested to join Indian Navy as Permanent Commission needs to prepare all the documents and start for upcoming SSB Interview by Indian Navy.