Indian Army BSc Nursing 2019 Notification is soon going to be resealed on the official website of Indian Army. The official notification for Military Nursing Service 2019 is expected to be released in the month of December 2018. So, if you have completed your 12th standard from the medical stream, it’s a golden opportunity to join Indian Army B.Sc Nursing batch and serve the country. Below you will find the entire details about Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2019 Notification, Exam Date, Eligibility, Application Form and more.
Indian Army BSc Nursing 2019 Important Dates:
The Indian Army is yet to release the official notification of Military Nursing Service. Below are the important days in association with the BSc Nursing Course 2019.
|Name of Event||Tentative Date|
|Release of Official Notification||2nd Week of December 2018|
|Last Date of Online Form Submission||Last Week of December 2018|
|Indian Army BSc Nursing Admit Card Download||3rd Week of January 2019|
|MNS Written Exam Date||1st Week of February 2019|
|Indian Army BSc Nursing Result Declaration||3rd Week of April 2019|
|Interview Date||May 2019|
Indian Army BSc Nursing Application Form 2019
For the Female aspirants who are looking to join Colleges of Nursing of Armed Forces, Medical Services in 2019 can apply for the course. There is no offline Application form for the course as you need to apply online for the respective recruitment entry.
The candidates will be granted admission in different Colleges of Nursing on the basis of their merit. All the shortlisted candidates shall execute an agreement/bond to serve the Military Nursing Service for 5 years. The candidates who successfully completed the 4 years Nursing course in the College of Nursing, will be granted a Permanent/Short Service Commission in the Military Nursing Service.
Indian Army BSc Nursing Entrance Exam 2018
After you are done with the online submission of BSc Nursing Form, you will be allowed to download the admit card in the month of January. The Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Admit Card Download option will be live till the last day of commencement of written exam. So, you need to download the admit card once the download option is active.
Join Indian Army BSc Nursing Result 2019
Indian Army BSc Nursing Result 2019 is expected to be released in the last week of April 2019. Followed by the written Exam result, the shortlisted candidates will be called for Interview in the month of May 2019.
The female candidates who are finally clear the personal interview will be granted admission in one of the 6 College of Nursing based on their merit list. Below is the list of 6 College of Nursing in India.
- CON, AFMC Pune
- CON, CH(EC) Kolkata
- CON, INHS
- CON, AH (R&R)
- CON, CH (CC)
- CON, CH (AF) Bangalore
Indian Army BSc Nursing 2019 Eligibility:
- The female candidates, who are unmarried, divorced, legally separated or widow are allowed to apply for the Indian Army Recruitment for MNS.
- The candidate must be an Indian citizen.
- The female candidate must be born between 01 Oct 1994 to 30 Sep 2002 (both days inclusive).
- Educational Qualification – Candidates must have passed in the first attempt, Senior Secondary Examination (10+2) or equivalent (12 Years schooling) examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany & Zoology) and English with not less than 50% aggregate marks as a regular student from a Statutory / Recognized Board /University/ Examination Body. Candidates who will be appearing for final year of qualifying examination during the current academic session may also apply provisionally. The candidates finally selected for the course will have to submit proof of passing the qualifying examination with requisite subjects and marks before joining the course.
How to Apply for Indian Army BSc Nursing 2019 Course:
- Candidates may apply online and pay the application fee online only through www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- The candidate’s E-mail ID is the user ID for this website and the candidate will select their own password. It is mandatory for the candidate to give one live contact mobile number for correspondence.
- Only the Eligible candidates will be able to pay the online application processing fee of Rs 150/-. On successful completion of online payment, a bank reference number (DU Number) will be generated for the future correspondence of the candidate.
- The admit card for the written test can be generated online by the candidate once it will be released by Indian Army.