I hope candidates are getting ready for various exams to serve their country. Preparation and thorough knowledge about the exam and other procedures are essential, and every candidate should go for it. Through online and coaching, it becomes easy to pass exams and other levels to serve the country and fulfilling the dream.
What is FTS in the Indian Air Force?
By the Indian Air Force, the Fast Track Selection is conducted for the respective branch; candidates who willing to apply should be very proactive to know the release of any notifications. Fast Track Selection is conducted in a very short period of time, and there is no fixed duration for the release of its notification. As the name suggests, the process is quick, and the selection is solely dependent on the performance of the candidate in the AFCAT exam. Every year it is all according to the vacancies.
Syllabus and Test Procedure for Fast Track Selection
- Talking about the written exam, then it is just like as AFCAT
- Screening test which is like SSB or AFSB interview
- On the spot registration
- Written test
- PPDT ( for those who clear written test)
- For the candidates who cleared PPDT, allotment of AFSB center and date of interview is issued.
Selection Procedure in FTS
- Followed by the PPDT that is picture perception and discussion test candidates are selected based on their performance in AFCAT.
- The documentation procedure is done for the assurance of the eligibility. After this call letter is issued for further testing at one of the air force selection boards, the selection board can be one among these (Mysore, Dehradun, Varanasi, Gandhinagar).
Eligibility for FTS in the Air Force
For the FTS in Air force, notification is released, but the date is never fixed, as mentioned above. Qualification and age are all mentioned in the notification, and both men and women are eligible for the fast track selection in the Air force. A candidate who is already appeared for AFSB for the same course is not eligible for it.
Required Documents for Fast Track Selection
Documents are vital when the candidate is going through the documentation phase in the selection. Here are the documents that are needed during the FTS:
- As per the format is given in the advertisement, two copies of the pre-filled admit card of FTS.
- Class tenth and twelve original mark sheet and certificates
- Original certificates and mark sheet of graduation (all semesters)
- Identity proof is required in which you can have a passport, voter identity card, driving license, or other photo identity proof.
- Three passport size colored photos are required.
These are the essential documents that the candidate should have for the selection. This is the opportunity for those candidates who missed the AFCAT entry or failed in the written exam. Candidates who are willing for this fast track selection then be prepared and go for the above information with the dedication to serve the country. Never miss any chance because you never know which chance is your lucky one!