CDS stands for Combined Defense Services examination for entering into the Armed Forces of India. Every year, more than One lakh students apply for CDS. It happens twice a year, and every young graduate can apply for the same to join the tri-service.
After you appear for the CDSE, UPSC takes only one month to announce the results but gives you a chance to check your marks. Any student can cross-check their marks with the help of the reference sheet released by UPSC.
Students who want to know the official cut-off or want more clarity on the result have to wait for the official list/ Merit list. The sheet is shared after every candidate has joined their respective academies for further training.
Here, we will help students check their CDS score for individual papers after the Merit list is announced.
How to Check CDS Marks for Individual Paper
In order to check your CDS marks, all you have to do is follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Visit the official page or website of UPSC.
- Put the cursor over the “Examination” tab. Further, a drop-down box will appear.
- Press the “Marks Information” tab.
- Check your examination section and press “Click Here” at the extreme right.
- Enter your Roll. No or Registration Number and press enter.
- Fill in all the details asked below and press “Submit”
- The final result you get on the screen is your final score in the CDS examination.