Indian Army 10+2 TES 47 Notification: Indian Army has released TES 47 Notification for all the scholar students looking forward to join the Indian Army after 12th. The Official Notification is released for 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme 47 July 2022 Course. All aspiring students can apply for TES 47 Entry.
Important Dates in TES 47 Notification PDF
Below are the important dates which you need to consider while filling TES 47 Application Form.
|TES 47 Registration Start Date||24 January 2022|
|TES 47 Online Application Last Date||23 February 2022|
|TES 47 SSB Dates||Starting from April 2022|
|TES 47 Merit List||June 2022|
TES 47 Vacancies
Total vacancies for 10+2 TES 47 Entry is 90. The Vacancies are provisional and can be changed depending on the training capacity at the Training Academy for this course. The vacancies are subject to increase/decrease keeping the organizational requirement at the point of time.
TES 47 Eligibility Criteria
TES 47 Age Limit: Candidates should not be born before 02 Jan 2003 and not after 01 Jan 2006 (both days inclusive). You need to present your matriculation certificate as a proof of age.
Educational Eligibility: JEE Mains 2021 has been made obligatory for TES entry from the TES-47 course. This is in addition to the criteria of a minimum of 60% marks in PCM (Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics) in class 12th from recognized education boards are eligible to apply for this entry. Eligibility condition for calculating PCM percentage of various state /central boards will be based on marks obtained in Class XII only.
How to Apply for TES 47
Students who have completed their 10+2 Examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics can easily apply for the TES 47 Entry. The steps to apply for the TES Entry Scheme are as follows.
- Visit the official website of Indian Army i.e. www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- Once you log in, click on Officer’s Login. There you need to submit your username and password, followed by a CAPTCHA code.
- Once you enter the details and login successfully, you will see the APPLY ONLINE option for TES-47 Course.
- You need to click on the Online Registration for TES-47 and enter all the information asked in the online form.
- Once you complete the online registration, you will be given a final printout copy with entire information, including your personal details and Unique Roll Number.
TES 47 CutOff [Expected]:
The TES 47 Cutoff is expected to be anywhere between 75% to 85%. Below are the TES Cutoff of previous Entries.
|Technical Entry Scheme||Cutoff Percentage|
|TES 35 Cut Off Marks||82% and above|
|TES 36 Cut Off Marks||87% and above|
|TES 37 Cut Off Marks||80% and above|
|TES 38 Cut Off Marks||85% and above|
|TES 39 Cut Off Marks||83% and above|
|TES 40 Cut Off Marks||85% and above|
|TES 41 Cut Off Marks||78% and above|
So, if you have any query related to TES 47 Entry, feel free to contact us at [email protected]