AFMC Nursing 2018 Result has been finally declared by the Indian Army. All the candidates who appeared for the written exam of MNS (Military Nursing Service) BSc written exam will be glad to know that the MNS Result 2018 has been declared. Indian Army has finally published the official notification for Military Nursing Service 2018 written exam. The exam was conducted on 10th of February. All the candidates who have successfully made their name to the list undergo Interview.
Important Dates for Military Nursing Service 2018:
- Date of Entrance Exam: 4th February 2018
- MNS Result 2018 Date: 17th April 2018
- MNS 2018 Interview Date: 7-18th May 2018
List of MNS Institutions and Seat Availability:
|Name of Institution||No. of Seats||Expected date for result declaration|
|CON, AFMC, Pune||30||Aug|
|CON, CH(EC) Kolkata||20||Sep/ Oct|
|CON, INHS Asvini||30||Aug|
|CON, AH (R&R) New Delhi||30||Jul/Aug|
|CON, CH (CC), Lucknow||30||Sep/ Oct|
|CON, CH (AF) Bangalore||20||Sep/ Oct|
Important Instructions for Selected Candidates:
After the declaration of MNS Result 2018, the shortlisted candidates will be called for Interview at different Interviewing centers. Here are the Interview instructions:
1. The candidates will undergo MNS BSc Nursing Interview at one of the two Interview Centers. One of the Interview centers is base Hospital Delhi Cantt while another one is Armed Force Medical College Manowire.
2. Once the MNS Result 2018 PDF has been released by the Indian Army, all the selected candidates will be sent an Email including an Admit Card. All the candidates are required to bring the print out of your MNS Admit Card while arriving for the Interview.
3. All the shortlisted candidates are required to produce the below-given documents before the Interview Board:
- Class 10th Mark Sheet
- Class 12th Passing Certificate / Equivalent Certificate Indicating DOB
- Transfer Certificate
- Class 12th Mark Sheet
- Class 12th Passing Certificate / Class 12th Appearing Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Nationality Certificate
- Gap Certificate (When there is a gap of more than two years between 10th class and 12th class). The gap certificate to be obtained from the Principal of the School from where 12th standard has been passed.
- Proof of having passed a regular candidate (To be obtained from School where 12th completed)
- Two latest character Certificates from different Gazetted Officers.
- Candidates appearing in Board Examination 2018 with Physics, Chemistry & Biology must furnish a certificate to this effect from the Principal of School and bring the attested copy of Hall Ticket/Admit Card of Board Examination.
- Domicile Certificate
- Certificate of SC/ST, if applicable.
- Certificate of Proof – War widows/Dependents of personnel killed in action/ dependents of died in harness
- NCC “C” Certificate – if possessed by you.
- Certificate of Participation in sports events of School, College, District/State or National level
- Any other relevant Certificates
All the candidates are also required to bring at least 10 coloured Passport size photographs.
- NDA 1 2018 Mathematics Answer Key [All Set]
- NDA 1 2018 Answer Keys For General Ability Test (GAT) All Set
- NDA 1 2018 Answer Keys for Exam held on 22nd April [All SETs]