UPSC successfully conducted the NDA 1 2018 Written Exam on 22nd of April over the country. Over thousands of NDA Exam Centres, Lakhs of candidates make an attempt to join the Indian Defence Forces. After the commencement of written exam, you will be looking for NDA 1 2018 Answer Key released by Indus Academy, Cavalier, Minerva Academy, Baalnoi Academy, etc. here we are providing you the updated NDA I 2018 Answer Keys for all question sets (A, B, C, and D).
About NDA 1 2018 Written Exam
NDA (I) 2018 was conducted by the Union Public Service Commission on 22nd of April 2018. All the candidates are thereafter looking for NDA and NA (I) Exam 2018 Question Paper, NDA 1 2018 Cut off Marks and Answer Sheet of NDA-1 2018.
NDA 1 2018 Answer Key (SET A)
- NDA 1 2018 Set-A General Ability Answer Key: CLICK HERE
- NDA 1 2018 Set-A Maths Answer Key: CLICK HERE
NDA 1 2018 Answer Key (SET B)
- NDA 1 2018 Set-B General Ability Answer Key: CLICK HERE
- NDA 1 2018 Set-B Maths Answer Key: CLICK HERE
NDA 1 2018 Answer Key (SET C)
- NDA 1 2018 Set-C General Ability Answer Key: CLICK HERE
- NDA 1 2018 Set-C Maths Answer Key: CLICK HERE
NDA 1 2018 Answer Key (SET D)
- NDA 1 2018 Set-D General Ability Answer Key: CLICK HERE
- NDA 1 2018 Set-D Maths Answer Key: CLICK HERE
NDA 1 2018 Question Paper Solved [UPDATED]
What is NDA 1 2018 Cut off Marks?
The total score of NDA Written exam is 900 out of which the cut off marks changes depending upon the competition among the Defence aspirants. Every year, lacks of candidates attend the NDA Exam hence the it’s cut off marks changes exam to exam. Once you check the answer key, comment your expect score and find whether you are capable to make it to the written exam or not.
As compared to last year, the NDA I 2018 Cut Off Marks is expected to reach somewhere at 250. Here are the details about the cut off marks in last few years.
NDA 1 2018 Selection Procedure:
- All the candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of NDA (I) 2018 Written Exam, conducted by the UPSC.
- Once the candidates attend NDA written exam on 22nd April, they will be selected on the basis of NDA 1 2018 Cut Off Marks.
- All the candidates who clear the NDA-1 2018 Written Exam will be called for SSB Interview and will be given the respective call letters.
- Candidates will undergo 5-Days SSB Interview excluding 2-Days Medical Checkup.
- All the potential candidates who will be considered fit for Defence Forces will be instructed to join NDA with the joining instructions.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE: