After the Indian Army BSc Nursing 2020 Notification will be release, the defence aspirants eagerly look for MNS B.Sc Nursing Previous Papers that can help them understand the question paper format and plan their preparation accordingly. All the candidates who make through the Military Nursing Service will be granted Permanent/Short Service Commission based on their training in the Indian Army. For girls’ candidates, this is a golden opportunity to join Indian Army and serve the country with their expertise and skills.
All the nurses who have completed their M. Sc. (Nursing) / PBBSc (Nursing)/ BSc (Nursing) from a recognized university are eligible to apply for the upcoming BSc Nursing Notification and appear for the written exam.
Military Nursing Service Exam Pattern
The MNS Written Exam is given a total of 90 minutes i.e. one and half hour. The entire question paper encompasses questions from Biology section along with General English and General Intelligence. Basically, there are five subjects that will include most of the questions of MNS Written Exam.
- General English
- General Intelligence
All these subjects too have multiple subtopics that you need to acknowledge if you are preparing for the BSc Nursing Exam 2020.
Indian Army BSc Nursing 2020 Important Dates:
The Indian Army is yet to release the official notification of Military Nursing Service. Below are the important days in association with the BSc Nursing Course 2020.
|Name of Event||Tentative Date|
|Release of Official Notification||9 November 2019|
|Last Date of Online Form Submission||2 December 2019|
|Indian Army BSc Nursing Admit Card Download||3rd week of March 2020|
|MNS Written Exam Date||1st Week of April 2020|
|Indian Army BSc Nursing Result Declaration||3rd Week of April 2020|
|Interview Date||May 2020|
BSc Nursing Model Question Paper with Answers
Below are some questions that have been asked in the MNS previous year paper. These papers will help you understand the pattern and make your preparation strategy accordingly.
(1) Antibiotic flavicin is obtained from
- Aspergillus flavus
- Aspergillus davatum
- Streptomyces grieseus
- Streptomyces fradiae
(2) Typist : Typewriter : : Writer: ?
(3) The crystal of lead zirconate is a key component of
(4) Paint: Artist : : Wood: ?
(5) Antifeedant property occurs in
(6) Latest trend in plant disease control is
- chemical control
- biological control
- good manure and fertilizer
- breeding for disease resistance
(7) Silk is the secretion of
- cephalic glands
- gastric glands
- buccal glands
- salivary glands
(8) Endometrium is the lining of
(9) Which animal has gone extinct in recent times in India ?
- Acinonyx jubatus
- Antilope cervicapra
- Rhinocerus unicornis
- Panthera leo
(10) What is true about cleavage in the fertilized egg in humans ?
- It is meroblastic
- It starts while the egg is in fallopian tube
- It is identical to normal mitosis
- It starts when the egg reaches in uterus
(11) ‘Climacteric’ is
- a phenomenon related to fruit ripening
- the condition of a plant when all its fruits are almost ripe
- the condition of a plant when most of its leaves have turned yellow
- none of the above
MNS B.Sc Nursing Previous Papers PDF:
All the aspirants who are looking to download previous year papers for upcoming MNS Written Exam can Click Here to download MNS Previous Years Question Papers PDF.