Indian Navy SSC Entry 2021: Indian Navy invites unmarried eligible men & women candidates for grant of Short Service Commission (SSC) for course commencing Jun 2022 onwards at Indian Naval Academy (INA) Ezhimala, Kerala. Candidates must fulfil conditions of nationality as laid down by the Government of India. Selected candidates will undergo training for respective branches/cadres/specializations as under
Branch/ Cadre wise Vacancies
- SSC General Service (GS/X)/Hydro Cadre: 45
- Air Traffic Controller (ATC): 04
- SSC Observer: 08
- SSC Pilot: 15
- SSC Logistics: 18
- SSC Engineering Branch [General Service (GS)]: 27
- SSC Electrical Branch [General Service (GS)]: 34
- Naval Architect (NA): 12
- SSC Education: 18
Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria:
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech in relevant Discipline.
- Age Limit: 02 Jul 1997 to 01 Jan 2003
Technical Branch: BE/B.Tech in relevant Discipline.
SSC Education: M.Sc. with Physics/Maths in B.Sc with BE/B.Tech in relevant Discipline OR M.A. in History.
Age Limit: 02 Jul 1997 to 01 Jul 2001
NOTE: The candidates failing to meet stipulated educational criteria will not be permitted to join INA, Ezhimala. All SSB recommended candidates would be required to inform their final result of respective degree by 30 Apr 22 to Indian Navy on the email ID [email protected]
Steps To Apply for Indian Navy SSC Recruitment 2021
Candidates are to register and fill application on Indian Navy website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in w.e.f 21 Sep 21. To save time during the application submission window, candidates can fill in their details and upload documents in advance. The online submission of application is as under:-
- (a) Whilst filling up the e-application, it is advisable to keep the relevant documents readily available to enable the following:-
- (i) Correct filling up of personal particulars. Details are to be filled up as given in the Matriculation Certificate.
- (ii) Fields such as e-mail address, mobile number are mandatory fields and need to be filled.
- (b) All relevant documents (preferably in original), marks sheets upto 5th & 7th semester for regular & integrated BE/ B.Tech courses and all semesters marksheets for other degree examination, date of birth proof (as per 10th & 12th certificate), CGPA conversion formula for BE/B.Tech, Commercial Pilot Licence(CPL) issued by DGCA, Government of India, Merchant Navy certificate issued by Government of India, Ministry of Shipping & Transport, NCC ‘C’ certificate issued by the National Cadet Corps and a recent passport size colour photograph should be scanned in original JPG/TIFF format, for attaching the same while filling up the application.
- (c) If any scanned document is not legible/ readable for any reason, the application will be rejected. Candidates are to take print out of application and carry it while appearing for SSB interview.