Indian Army has released the NCC Special Entry 45 Course Notification for candidates who are looking for NCC army direct entry. The Candidates who encompass ‘C’ certificate can easily apply for this direct entry and will be shortlisted on the basis of SSB Interview. Here is the complete information about NCC 45 Course.
Eligibility for NCC Special Entry 45 Course
Age Limit: The candidates who are born between 02 Jan 1994 and 01 Jan 2000 are eligible to apply for the NCC Direct Entry Scheme. Here, both the dates are included in for the candidates. The DOB mentioned in your matriculation certificate will be considered for your application and further selection procedure. In short, you should be between 19 and 25 as on 01 Jan 2019 to apply for the NCC Special Entry Scheme 2019.
Educational Qualification: To apply for the NCC Special Entry Scheme 2019, the candidate must be graduate from a recognized university with aggregate of minimum 50% marks. For Final year candidates, they can also apply for the Special Entry. Final year candidates must have minimum 50% marks in the first two/three years of their degree. If the final year candidate failed to secure overall aggregate 50 percent marks after their selection in NCC SSB, their candidature will be cancelled.
Senior Division/Wing of NCC Qualification: To apply for the NCC Special Entry Scheme, the candidates must have served at least two years in the senior Division/Wing of NCC. They should also have earned ‘B’ Grade in ‘C’ Certification of NCC.
Important Dates for NCC Special Entry 45 Course
|NCC 45 Special Entry Important Dates|
|NCC 45 Notification Date||05 July 2018|
|NCC 45 Last Date||02 August 2018|
|NCC 45 Cut Off||50 % aggregate marks in graduation or till pre-final year|
|NCC 45 SSB Interview Date||From Nov 2018|
|NCC 45 Merit List||March 2019|
How to Apply for NCC 45 Special Entry Scheme:
All the applicants need to apply through Online Mode. No NCC Special Entry Scheme Application Form will be provided offline as the entire application procedure has been made online. To apply for the NCC Special Entry Scheme 45, you need to follow these steps:
- The Online applications will be available at www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Click on “Apply/Login” presence under Officers Entry section. Now Click on “Registration”.
- You will be displayed with important instructions that need to be followed during online application submission. Read the complete instruction and fill the form accordingly.
- After you have filled the form completely, you will be provided the PDF format of your Online Application.
- Keep the PDF application for future references. You don’t need to send any hard copy to Directorate General of Recruiting separately.
Important Note for NCC Special Entry 2019 Army:
Candidates appearing/ appeared for the interview of CDS entry that is SSC 109 (NT) or SSC W 23 (NT) will not be eligible for NCC 45 entry.