Indian Army has released the Territorial Army 2018 Notification for employed Ex-Armed Forces Officers to serve the country as Territorial Army Officers. Earlier, most of the candidates were eagerly waiting for Territorial Army recruitment 2018 for civilian candidates, but this time, the Indian Army has released the notification for only employed Ex-armed force officers. All the important information mentioned in Territorial Army Notification 2018 is mentioned below.
What is Territorial Army Opportunity?
Territorial Army allows the eligible candidates to serve the nation with two capacities. First is the selected candidate needs to continue his civil/corporate like. Secondly, he needs to live a soldier’s life under which he needs to serve the nation whenever called by the authority. The Indian Army release the Territorial Army notification every year where one year, the notification is released for civilian candidates while another year, the notification is released for government employees who are not a serving person of Indian Armed Forces.
Eligibility for Territorial Army 2018
As eligibility criteria, all the interested candidates must be an ex-service officer in the Indian Armed Forces. Apart from this, the eligibility condition includes:
- Only male citizens are allowed to apply for the available vacancies
- On the date of application, candidate’s age must lie between 18 to 42 years.
- The applicant must be a graduate from a recognized university.
- As the applicant must be required to serve the nation, he must be physically and mentally fit for the service in all respects.
How to Apply for Territorial Army 2018:
All the ex-service officers must initially ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria before submitting the application form. Their selection or rejection will totally depend upon the information provided by them at the time of application submission.
Read More: Meet Lt. Barnana Yadagiri, Son of a Labor Who Refused US Job, IIM to Join Indian Army
All the interested ex-service officers are required to send the hard copy of the application that can be downloaded from the official website of Indian Army i.e. www.indianarmy.nic.in The Application Form (IAF (TA)-9 Revised Part-1) form is made available on the official website for free. After filling the form completely, the applicant is required to attach the Release Order and Photocopy of Release Medical Board proceedings along with the Application form to the below-given address:
Additional Directorate General Territorial Army, Integrated Headquarters of Ministry of Defence, ‘L’ Block, Church Road, New Delhi-110001
Territorial Army 2018 Selection Procedure:
As there is no written exam for the post of Territorial Army 2018 recruitment, all the shortlisted candidates will be called for Interview at Army Headquarter Selection Board (ASB). The Ex-service officers who got recommended after the interview phase will undergo the medical examination at Armed Forces Clinic, New Delhi. The final selection will be considered after Police verification.
Important Points about Territorial Army 2018
- Last date of Application Submission: 31 January 2018
- Interview Dates: April 2018 (However, actual dates will be shared via post)
- Serving person of Regular Army/Navy/Air Force/Police/GREF/Para Military and other similar armed forces are not eligible for this post.
- The interview dates can be changed, depending upon the terms of the authority.
- Mode of Examination: Only Interview (No Written exam will be conducted to shortlist the eligible candidate)
- The applicant must note that no request for change of Interview dates will be entertained by the concerned authority.
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview via Post by the Territorial Army Directorate.
- The Territorial Army Notification 2018 has only been released for Ex-service officers. So, application forms of civilians will be immediately rejected by the authority without intimation.
If you have any query regarding the Territorial Army recruitment, drop a mail at [email protected]. We will try to resolve your queries as soon as possible. You can even drop your queries in the comment section below.