Indian Army has released the Territorial Army 2021 Notification for civilians to serve the country as Territorial Army Officers. Applications are invited from gainfully employed young citizens for an opportunity of donning the uniform and serving the nation as Territorial Army Officers (Non Departmental), based on the concept of enabling motivated young citizens to serve in a military environment without having to sacrifice their primary professions. You can serve the nation in two capacities- as a civilian and as a soldier. No other option allows you such an expanse of experiences.
Candidates who were eagerly waiting for Territorial Army recruitment 2021 for civilian candidates, have this golden opportunity to serve the nation as a Territorial Army Officer.
What is Territorial Army Opportunity?
Territorial Army allows the eligible candidates to serve the nation with two capacities. First is the selected candidate needs to continue his civil/corporate like. Secondly, he needs to live a soldier’s life under which he needs to serve the nation whenever called by the authority. The Indian Army release the Territorial Army notification every year where one year, the notification is released for civilian candidates while another year, the notification is released for government employees who are not a serving person of Indian Armed Forces.
Eligibility for Territorial Army 2021
- Nationality: Only citizens of India(male and female).
- Age Limits: 18 to 42 years as on last day of filing of application i.e. 19 Aug 2021.
- Educational Qualifications: Graduate from any recognized university.
- Physical Standards: A candidate must be physically and medically fit in all respects.
- Employment: Gainfully Employed.
NOTE: Serving member of the Regular Army/ Navy/ Air Force/ Police/ GREF/ Para Military and like forces are not eligible.
How to Apply for Territorial Army 2021:
Candidates are required to apply online by using the website www.jointerritorialarmy.gov.in. Brief instructions for filling up the online Application Form (IAF(TA)-9 (Revised) Part-1) have been given on the website.
- The Online application can be filled from 20th July 2021 to 19th August 2021.
- Applicants must ensure that while filling their Application Form, they are providing their valid and active E-mail IDs as the concerned authorities may use electronic mode of communication while contacting them at different stages of examination process.
- Candidates are strongly advised to apply online well in time without waiting for the last date for submission of online applications.
- While filling in the Application Form, the candidate should carefully decide about his choice for the center for the examination.
- Candidates should note that no request for change of center will be granted.
- Candidates in their own interest are advised to keep a copy of print out of filled form submitted online.
Territorial Army 2021 Selection Procedure:
As there is no written exam for the post of Territorial Army 2021 recruitment, all the shortlisted candidates will be called for Interview at Army Headquarter Selection Board (ASB). The Ex-service officers who got recommended after the interview phase will undergo the medical examination at Armed Forces Clinic, New Delhi. The final selection will be considered after Police verification.
Territorial Army Admit Card
The admit card will be made available online for being downloaded after submission of application by the candidates. The instructions will be available on the website.
Fees for Territorial Army Exam
Candidates’ are required to pay a fee of Rs 200/-(Rupees two hundred only). Candidates should note that payment of examination fee can be made only through the modes prescribed at website. Payment of fee through any other mode is neither valid nor acceptable. Applications submitted without the prescribed fee/mode shall be summarily rejected.
NOTE: Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances nor can the fee be held in reserve for any other examination or selection.
Important Points about Territorial Army 2021
- Last date of Application Submission: 19 August 2021
- Serving person of Regular Army/Navy/Air Force/Police/GREF/Para Military and other similar armed forces are not eligible for this post.
- The interview dates can be changed, depending upon the terms of the authority.
- Mode of Examination: Only Interview (No Written exam will be conducted to shortlist the eligible candidate)
- The applicant must note that no request for change of Interview dates will be entertained by the concerned authority.
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview via Post by the Territorial Army Directorate.
- The Territorial Army Notification 2021 has only been released for civilians.
Territorial Army Group Headquarters Contact Details
|Written Exam Centre||Concerned TA Group Headquarter|
|PIB Cell, TA Group Headquarters, Western Command, Building No.750, Sector-8B, Chandigarh-160 009.|
|PIB Cell, TA Group Headquarters Central Command, Lucknow (UP) -226002.|
|PIB Cell, TA Group Headquarters, Eastern Command, Fort William,Kolkata (WB) -700021.|
|PIB Cell, TA Group Headquarters Southern Command, Pune-411001.|
Ph No., 0202688123
|PIB Cell, TA Group Headquarters Northern Command, Udhampur (J&K) -182101|
Ph No.01992 243592
If you have any query regarding the Territorial Army recruitment, drop a mail at [email protected]. We will try to resolve your queries as soon as possible. You can even drop your queries in the comment section below.