It is quite obvious to have stress and anxiety before any milestone that opens up several options. It is normal and there is nothing to be panic of. But sometimes anxiety and stress can affect your interview and this will be wrong for a candidate. So here we are going to have some of the tips and tricks on how to rule out your stress and anxiety and Crack SSB interview. SSB interview is a crucial time when nobody wants to be affected by any reason. When your stress or anxiety is on the roof and you are feeling of losing something and have a strong feeling that your performance will affect in a way that won’t be beneficial then tips and tricks work out.
Before going for an SSB interview it is better to figure out all the basic points that you should be prepared. Here are a few points one should go through to get himself under control.
- Preparation: Preparation is very important while doing any of the jobs. During SSB especially for the first candidate, it is unaware of what curve ball hits them which can be nerve-wracking. The easy way to go through the scheduled SSB interview is good to plan and getting prepared for the worst-case scenarios. Review all the stages that are conducted during the SSB interview. Make sure that you are all ready to face all the questions that you think you are dreading. Come out of the fear and be confident and robotic while replying to the answers.
- Positive attitude: When it comes to the SSB then it’s not the work of one day to crack it, but the journey of five days one candidate has to complete. We all know that self guru is the best to deal with any condition positively. Always remember that many candidates after facing many rejections got selected, feeling exhausted and dealing with the negative attitude problem of other candidates can make you go down from your track. So, prepare and practice with a positive attitude.
READ MORE: How to Prepare for SSB Preliminary Interview
- Never give it to desperation: To be in the army, if this is your dream then think that this is the opportunity there to fulfill the dream. Having a dream and determination for something is good but Don’t overexert yourself as your entire future will not depend on landing this particular service. You can have more such opportunities in the future. SSB interview will be a great experience for you to be a good candidate.
- Practicing loud: Developing confidence means you are defeating stress and anxiety. Practicing loud helps in making you ready for your interview, you can take the help of your family member or friend for the role of interviewing officer. Role-playing your interview many times makes you quite confident.
- Hope for the best: Before going to bed now it’s time to recall all your journey of 5 days. When you are hereafter five days then visualize a successful interview ahead. To deal with dire conditions it is very important to see yourself in the positive light.
Besides these points, one should also go through some of the general ways to get rid of stress and anxiety. To bring the focus back into the room it’s better to talk with other candidates. Everyone has their way of dealing the stress. Think about the pleasant time of your journey, to reaffirm your determination thinking about the struggle you positively faced works. Reading kills anxiety and stress. Start reading newspapers, magazines or a book to relax you.
Why don’t we have the enthusiasm and positive attitude mixed with some fun, than see the magic?