Indian Army has released the official Notification for SSC Tech 52 (Men) and SSC Tech 23 (Women). The online application for registration has started from 12th of July 2018. All the engineering graduates who are looking forward to join Indian Army as a commissioned officer have golden opportunity to apply for SSC Tech 52 men and SSC Tech 23 women. The online Applications are invited from unmarried Male & Female applicants undergoing the final year of Engineering or have completed their engineering course form the notified streams. Below is the detailed information about SSC Tech 52 Men and SSC Tech 23 Women.
Important Dates for SSC 52 Tech SSCW 23 Tech:
|SSC 52 Tech SSCW 23 Important Dates|
|SSC 52 Tech SSCW 23 Tech Notification Date||12 July 2018|
|SSC 52 Tech SSCW 23 Tech Last Date||09 Aug 2018|
|SSC 52 Tech SSCW 23 Cut Off Date||Oct 2018|
|SSC 52 Tech SSCW 23 Tech SSB Date||From Oct 2018|
|SSC 52 Tech SSCW 23 Tech Merit List||Feb 2019|
SSC Tech 52 Men & 23 Women Eligibility Criteria:
All the interested Male & Female candidates must know the SSC Tech 52 Men & 23 Women Eligibility before applying for the application through online mode.
Nationality: Candidates who are a citizen of India, or subject of Bhutan, or subject of Nepal, or a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before the 1st of January 1962.
Age Limit: The candidates who are born between 2 April 1992 and 1 April 1999 are eligible to apply for the online application of SSC Tech 52 Men and SSC Tech 23 Women. The candidates must be between 20 to 27 years as on 1st April 2019.
Educational Qualification: Candidates who are applying for SSC Tech 52 & SSCW Tech 23 needs to be having an engineering degree at the time of joining Officers Training Academy. The candidate must either be in final year of the engineering course or have completed their Engineering degree.
How to Apply for SSC 52 Tech SSCW 23:
All the candidates need to follow below-given steps to complete their online registration for SSC Tech 52 Men and SSC Tech 23 Women.
- Visit the official website of Indian Army i.e. www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Click on Officers Entry Apply/Login option. A login popup will open.
- Fill out your login details and click on Notification of “SSC Tech 52 and SSCW Tech 23”.
- Fill all the required details including your personal information, educational qualification, etc.
- Once you are done with the complete information, click on SUBMIT button.
- You will be shown your final submission before submitting the online form. Do read all the details before submitting your application and rectify them if you find any.
- After successful submission of your online application, you need to carry two printed copies of the application form for future reference.
SSC 52 Tech SSCW 23 Merit List:
The candidates who will clear the SSB and will successfully complete their medicals will be shortlisted on the basis of final Merit List. The final merit list will be prepared on the basis of Engineering students and their respective selections. The selection criteria of Indian Army don’t depend on upon high educational qualifications. Instead, it totally depends upon your performance in SSB and the number of vacancies available in Indian Army.
- Major General VD Dogra Becomes 1st General in World to Earn ‘Ironman Triathlon’ Title
- Meet 3 Living Legends of Indian Army- Param Vir Chakra Awardees
- Tribute to Martyr Captain Manoj Kumar Pandey [Param Vir Chakra]