Indian Army is going to release the official notification for 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme (TES-40). All the defense aspirants who have completed their senior secondary with PCM subjects are invited to serve the country as a commissioned officer in Indian Army. Here you will get the entire information related to TES 40 Notification, Eligibility, Selection Process and other useful information.
TES 40 Notification PDF Date:
As per the information provided by the sources, Indian Army is soon going to release the official TES 40 recruitment notification on the career website of Indian Army i.e. www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. Once the notification is officially uploaded on the website, the eligible candidates can easily login to their personal accounts on the website and apply for TES 40 online application.
TES 40 Important Dates:
- Online TES 40 Application Date Starts from: 16th May 2018
- Last Date of Online Registration: 14th June 2018
- TES-40 Expected Cutoff: 80% to 85% (it may vary)
- TES 40 SSB Dates: Between September-October 2018
TES 40 Eligibility Criteria:
1. The interested candidates must be born between 1st July 1999 and 1st July 2002. Here both the dates are inclusive. The dates will be verified with your matriculation certification. In general, the candidate should have age within 16½ years and 19½ years.
2. In terms of Educational eligibility, the candidate must have completed the 12th standard with Physical, Chemistry, and Mathematics (PCM) as their core subjects.
TES 40 Expected Cutoff:
Every year, Technical Entry Scheme Cutoff varies depending upon the number of applications and the competition within the candidates. Along with that, the number of vacancies also plays a vital role in determining the expected cutoff. However, the expected cutoff of TES-40 is nearly 85%. Take a look on the TES-40 cutoff in previous entries.
|Technical Entry Scheme||Cutoff Percentage|
|TES 35 Cut Off Marks||82% and above|
|TES 36 Cut Off Marks||87% and above|
|TES 37 Cut Off Marks||80% and above|
|TES 38 Cut Off Marks||85% and above|
|TES 39 Cut Off Marks||83% and above|
TES 40 Apply Online Format:
All the interested engineering graduates who were keenly waiting for upcoming notification of TES 40 have the opportunity to serve the country and earn permanent commission in the Indian Army. The candidates need to follow the steps given below to apply for TES 40 Recruitment and complete the online application.
- Visit the official website of Indian Army i.e. www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- Once you login, click on Officer’s Login. There you need to submit your username and password, followed by a CAPTCHA code.
- Once you enter the details and login successfully, you will see the APPLY ONLINE option for TES-40 Course.
- You need to click on the Online Registration for TES-40 and enter all the information asked in the online form.
- Once you complete the online registration, you will be given a final printout copy with entire information, including your personal details and Unique Roll Number.
The Indian Army has notified no hard copy of TES 40 application form is required to be send to the concerned authority. The offline mode of TES 40 Application has been closed. Your online registration for TES-40 is only required and you will be shortlisted on the basis of online registration only.
Selection Procedure for TES-40:
All the candidates will be selected on the basis of TES-40 Cutoff released by the Indian Army. After the list of TES 40 shortlisted candidates is released, the candidates will be allowed to select their SSB Dates and SSB Centre. Once selected, they will not be permitted to change the data. They will then be called for SSB and will undergo SSB Interview for 5 days.
All the candidates who are recommended by the SSB Board will undergo the medical examination. The medical-in candidates will then be shortlisted on the basis of their overall performance in the SSB and TES 40 Merit List. The successful candidates who made their names in the merit list will undergo training at OTA Gaya.
Stay active at SSBToSuccess to get all the latest notifications to become a Commissioned Officer in Indian Army, Navy and Air Force. Also get top recommendations to crack SSB and earn stars on your shoulders.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE: