Indian Army is soon going to release the TGC 128 Recruitment 2018 Notification on its official website. The Technical Graduate Course 128 will invite the candidates who are either pursuing their final year or have completed their engineering to join Indian Army. TGC 128 Online Registration will start from 17th of April and will be open till 15th of May. All the candidates who will be recommended in the SSB will undergo one year of training at Indian Military Academy. The TGC 128 training will start from January 2019. Here is the complete information about the upcoming notification of TGC.
TGC 128 Notification PDF:
The TGC 128 notification has been released by the Indian Army. But according to the information released by the Indian Army, the official notification was released on 17th of April. You can visit the official website of Indian Army i.e. joinindianarmy.nic.in to find the latest notification where Indian Army released the PDF for TGC 128 Course. One the information is released officially; you can apply for TGC 128 and start preparing for the SSB in coming months.
TGC 128 Eligibility Criteria
1. The candidate must be born between 2nd Jan 1992 and 1st Jan 1999. Here both dates are inclusive. In simple, the candidate must have age between 20-27 years at the time of joining.
2. The Candidate must have an engineering degree with no backlogs. He must be either in the final year of the engineering or have cleared the engineering. Only candidates with engineering degrees in notified streams are eligible to apply for TGC 128.
TGC 128 Apply Online Format:
All the interested engineering graduates who were keenly waiting for upcoming notification of TGC 128 have the opportunity to serve the country and earn permanent commission in the Indian Army. The candidates need to follow the steps given below to apply for TGC 128 Recruitment and complete the online application.
- Visit the official website of Indian Army i.e. www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- Once you login, click on Officer’s Login. There you need to submit your username and password, followed by a CAPTCHA code.
- Once you enter the details and login successfully, you will see the APPLY ONLINE option for TGC-128 Course.
- You need to click on the Online Registration for TGC-128 and enter all the information asked in the online form.
- Once you complete the online registration, you will be given a final printout copy with entire information, including your personal details and Unique Roll Number.
- You are not required to post the hard copy of the online form. Instead, you need to keep a printout and provide the same at the time of SSB.
TGC 128 Vacancies List [Expected]:
|Engineering Branch||No of Vacancies|
|Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics||05|
|Computer Science and Engineering/ Computer Technology, Information Technology/ M.Sc. (Computer Science)||06|
|Electronics and Telecommunication/ Telecommunication/ Electronics & communication/ Satellite communication||07|
|Electronics & Instrumentation/ Instrumentation||02|
|Micro Electronics and Microwave||01|
TGC 128 Important Dates
- Online registration will start form 17th April 2018
- Last date of online registration is 15th May 2018
- Expected SSB Dates for TGC-128 is August-October 2018
- TGC 128 Expected Cutoff is 65%-75% [It may vary according to the specified branches]
TGC 128 Cut Off
Every year, the TGC 128 cutoff percentage changes depending upon the number of applicants, number of vacancies. Here is the cutoff percentage of TGC in last few years.
|Technical Graduate Course (TGC)||TGC Cut Off Percentage|
|Civil 50% Electrical 50% Mechanical 70% Electronics 50% Computer Sc & Engg – 61% Electronics & Telecom- 63%|
|Civil 50% Electrical 64% Mechanical 74% Electronics 67% Computer Sc & Engg – 64% Electronics & Telecom- 67%|
|Civil- 60%, Mechanical- 76%, Electrical/Electrical & Electronics- 67%, Computer Science & Engg/Info Tech/MSc (Comp Sc)- 68%, Electronics & Telecom- 68%, Electronics- 60%, Metallurgical-60%, 8. Electronics & Instrumentation- 60%|
|Civil- 63%, Mechanical- 76%, Electrical/Electrical & Electronics- 68%, Computer Science & Engg/Info Tech/MSc (Comp Sc)- 67%, Electronics & Telecom- 68%, Electronics- 60%, Metallurgical-60%, 8. Electronics & Instrumentation- 60%, Micro Electronics & Microwave- 67%|
|Civil- 64%, Mechanical- 78%, Electrical/Electrical & Electronics- 69%, Computer Science & Engg/Info Tech/MSc (Comp Sc)- 68%, Electronics & Telecom- 68%, Electronics- 55%, Metallurgical-55%, Electronics & Instrumentation- 60%, Micro Electronics & Microwave- 50%|
Selection Procedure for TGC 128
The candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of official cutoff released by the Indian Army. Candidates will be allowed to choose TGC 128 SSB Dates and SSB centre. TGC 128 shortlisted candidates will then be called for SSB and will undergo SSB Interview for 5 days. All the recommended candidates will stay at the SSB centre for Medicals. The medical-in candidates will then be shortlisted on the basis of their overall performance in the SSB and TGC 128 merit list will be released. The successful candidates who made their names in the merit list will undergo training at Indian Military Academy.
All the defense aspirants, stay connected with SSBToSuccess and get all the updates along with SSB Preparation Tips.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE: